Possible Brawl Vertex Edits?

If I remembered correctly, a user named darksonic12 created a vertex edit of Peach that not only removed the bottom half of her dress, but also plumped her up a bit. I was wondering if someone could make possible WG vertex edits of Peach, Zelda, and ZSS one day…

Go give it a try.

Again, I’m not a programmer. I only suggest stuff, I don’t make stuff… :frowning:

Most people here make stuff that appeals to them specifically. I think you’ll find that most people aren’t going to be keen to just take up an idea at just a suggestion unless it’s a really high quality and well developed idea.

If you are smart enough to have ideas, you are smart enough to execute them.

Here look. You just need to download some programs, and move points around in blender. And I’m sure there are more tutorials on smashboards or similar where you can get help if you get stuck.

We’re a niche enough group that the only way we are going to have nice things is if we make them.

If you are smart enough to have ideas, you are smart enough to execute them.

Here look. You just need to download some programs, and move points around in blender. And I’m sure there are more tutorials on smashboards or similar where you can get help if you get stuck.

We’re a niche enough group that the only way we are going to have nice things is if we make them.[/quote]

There’s just ONE problem: My laptop, which I got in Christmas of 2012, doesn’t work anymore…

HEY-OH! :smiley:

What timing! I posted this on DeviantArt a few days ago. It’s using on another mod which just changed Zero Suit’s model (which I believe I picked because there were more vertexes near her tummy).

I made this months ago and don’t remember exactly what base was used. If I knew how to use Blender instead of BrawlBox I’d be able to make her smoother looking (and bigger) instead of delicately stretched apart with jaggy bits. Her animations clip through her body a bit too, especially her idles.

Anyways, just click the download button on the right side of this page and have fun with it. 8)

How did you do that without Blender then? Bone scaling? Would you mind if I pulled it into Blender and tried to clean it up?

Go ahead and use Blender.

I used BrawlBox which has it’s own vertex editor, so I just expand and move the parts of her body until I get what I want.

That said, it doesn’t let you make new polygons or anything so you need another program for that.

I think you can also use BrawlBox to export the model and its related objects to something Blender or 3DSMax can read.

GirlExpansionLover, I sure wish you’d make a Peach (the one on the right) mod based on this pic (complete with sizemod): Super Buffet Sisters! - Rosalina n' Peach by ExtraBaggageClaim on DeviantArt

Man, I wish I could do that too. The dresses on the princesses are a huge pain to edit :(.

You’d pretty much have to make a whole new model and animations for such a drastic change. If someone could accomplish that, I’d hope they use their talents to make an actual game!

And throw in a new moveset for “Fat Peach”…

So it turns out that using Blender for such things is unsupported, and I need to find a copy of 3ds max. We’ll see…

3DS Max isn’t free, though… :frowning:

Hey, if anyone makes bbw or ssbbw models of the Brawl ladies, I’d be happy to try and reanimate them. I’d recommend using the original Brawl model as a base, but also to keep the original textures intact. That’d make it easier to port over texture hacks/alternatives of the original.

Even though I’m no good at making custom vertices and/or textures, I would recommend editing the original textures to better fit the BBW/SSBBW models of Peach, Zelda, and ZSS. This way, the textures won’t look sloppy or smeared.

Even though I’m no good at making custom vertices and/or textures, I would recommend editing the original textures to better fit the BBW/SSBBW models of Peach, Zelda, and ZSS. This way, the textures won’t look sloppy or smeared.[/quote]

Come to think of it, I have some taunt concepts for the BBW/SSBBW models:

Peach’s Up Taunt would presumably be some belly play.
Peach’s Down Taunt would be her slapping her butt (with the Peach Bomber effects and Up Tilt sounds).
Zelda’s Up Taunt would be her laying on her back, panting.
Zelda’s Down Taunt would be her rubbing her belly.
Sheik’s Up Taunt would be her putting her hands on her knees, panting in exhaustion.
Sheik’s Down Taunt would be her checking to see if she has any rips in her outfit.
ZSS’s Up Taunt would be one where she recovers 5% Damage from guzzling a tub of ice cream.
ZSS’s Down Taunt would have her sitting down (which causes 12% Damage to nearby opponents and buries them) and playing Metroid II on her Game Boy Pocket (which she pulls out of her cleavage).
All their Side Taunts would have them eating a random dessert, healing 75% Damage.

Oh, and due to their sizes, they’d be heavier that Bowser and the other super-heavyweights, and they’d withstand most OHKO moves (with the exception of the Home-Run Bat’s Side Smash). They’ll also probably deal thrice as much damage as before, and they’ll be harder to KO (meaning they’d have to be at a whopping 700%+ Damage before being KO’d by a Smash Attack). Their respective Smash Attacks can even KO opponents as low as 65% Damage (with Peach’s KOing at 50% Damage).

Even though I’m no good at making custom vertices and/or textures, I would recommend editing the original textures to better fit the BBW/SSBBW models of Peach, Zelda, and ZSS. This way, the textures won’t look sloppy or smeared.[/quote]

Peach’s Down Taunt would be her slapping her butt (with the Peach Bomber effects and Up Tilt sounds).
Sheik’s Up Taunt would be her putting her hands on her knees, panting in exhaustion.
Sheik’s Down Taunt would be her checking to see if she has any rips in her outfit.
ZSS’s Up Taunt would be one where she recovers 5% Damage from guzzling a tub of ice cream.
ZSS’s Down Taunt would have her sitting down (which causes 12% Damage to nearby opponents and buries them) and playing Metroid II on her Game Boy Pocket (which she pulls out of her cleavage).
All their Side Taunts would have them eating a random dessert, healing 75% Damage.

Oh, and due to their sizes, they’d be heavier that Bowser and the other super-heavyweights, and they’d withstand most OHKO moves (with the exception of the Home-Run Bat’s Side Smash). They’ll also probably deal thrice as much damage as before, and they’ll be harder to KO (meaning they’d have to be at a whopping 700%+ Damage before being KO’d by a Smash Attack). Their respective Smash Attacks can even KO opponents as low as 65% Damage (with Peach’s KOing at 50% Damage).[/quote]

you know even though this sounds awesome that’d be way too OP for anyone

Oh, and due to their sizes, they’d be heavier that Bowser and the other super-heavyweights, and they’d withstand most OHKO moves (with the exception of the Home-Run Bat’s Side Smash). They’ll also probably deal thrice as much damage as before, and they’ll be harder to KO (meaning they’d have to be at a whopping 700%+ Damage before being KO’d by a Smash Attack). Their respective Smash Attacks can even KO opponents as low as 65% Damage (with Peach’s KOing at 50% Damage).[/quote]

you know even though this sounds awesome that’d be way too OP for anyone[/quote]

Ah, what started as a simple request is now a game-changing mechanic speculation. But, on the flipside of it all, it wouldn’t be OP if it was just them duking it out, kinda like a sumo match. Plus, some of us in the smash community LOVE a good challenge(not quite melee though), and if this could be a real thing, with custom animations and such, we might be looking at quite the smash boss fight that’d be equivalent to an FA’s(fatty admirer’s) dream come true!
Well, if it can be made. I think it can be done though, we would just need the right kind of talents to pull it off, though maybe just starting with one-at-a-time. Though, if it was to be that they could be made one at a time, who would be made first?