Possible Furry WG Game w/ a HEAVY emphasis on NSFW content

It’s been nearly half a decade since I made a post, but here goes. For as long as I’ve been playing these kinds of text-based adventure games, I’ve always wished that a lot of them would include some more, let’s just say…adult mechanics. Initially, I considered making an NSFW mod to that one text adventure game by Noone but I’ve instead decided to take the B.B. Rodriguez approach of making my own weight gain RPG, with blackjack and hookers!

Think something akin to Corruption of Champions, introducing an arousal system where your character will need to pleasure themselves or get laid at regular intervals, which will likely become increasingly difficult as your character gets fatter and fatter. Assuming I could even get such a system working, I’d likely be willing to go all-in with it - this includes items/consumables which will affect said arousal, descriptions of your character’s…anatomy, which will almost certainly grow either passively through your overall size or with the help of spells and potions. And plenty of descriptions of your character getting off and/or struggling to, of course.

The closest thing I can think of that comes close to what I’m imagining is The Curse of Something by MCRugerMasta which is fantastic and you should check out, but is still a ways’ off from my ideal WG game and features exclusively M/M content. Nothing wrong with that of course, I’m just always gonna be a ladies’ man with a heavy bias in favour of M/F sexual content.

Call it ambitious for a first game, but I have a serious case of nothing better to do. It seems like most of the work would come from simply writing the descriptions for these scenarios and if not, it can’t be that hard to learn how to use Twine and work on a text-based RPG…

…right?

6 Likes

Welcome to learning twine. Don’t mind me, just a novice python coder.

Learning is slow-going. Mostly, I want to figure out how to set up a UI outside of the default text adventure style and get things like stats and passive effects working. Figure if I can get those working early in development, the rest would be easier.