Possible hades/ember knights type game

Heya first post. Probably should’ve posted in introductions my introduction, but hey.

Recently I’ve been playing a lot of Hades and Ember knights and it’s been brewing in my mind of making a game like that but involving weight gain somehow, the idea isn’t that fleshed out as I’m not entirely sure how it would work. I was thinking making gaining a good thing, as you slowly lose weight but defeating enemies gain weight and you need to reach the end above a certain weight? Dunno if this has been made or not but that’s my idea and I’m willing to make it if anyone wants to help (probably 2D topdown) my discord is PepperPassNone#4191 (or dm me here on weightgaming) if you wanna help with this. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post

7 Likes

this is not the wrong place to post if anything its the best place I have been searching for new games to play for a long time there isn’t many games that I prefer cause I prefer male weight gain games there are too many female weight gain games it’s like the only thing we get and I am tired of it so a new game has good gameplay and is entertaining then I’m up for it.

3 Likes

well i’m pretty much the same, i prefer male wg over female wg (just my opinion) so the game was planning to probably have a male protag

1 Like

well that’s good I wish I could help but I don’t know how to code or even have played the game yet