Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Copied an image and it seemed to have worked, cheers.:smiley:

I have used the hot fixes and have the red slime as a playable character, but if I open up the menu, it gives an error saying “slimegirls_5.png” is not found in the pictures folder. There is a “slimegirls.rpgmvp” in the characters folder though. After messing with her stats in the debug room, the overworld sprite changed to a larger size but then if I opened the menu it gave the same error saying “slimegirls_8.png” was missing. I don’t know if I can just change file names since most of them are .rpgmvp files and not .png.

Damn :confused: must be the bust image. I’ll post a fix tomorrow morning for it. I’m hoping saves will carry over but not sure.

chose mary in contest hall. game softlocked into an infinite loop introducing grace (my previous opponent on a previous day) my guess is mary isn’t unlocked yet because it’s day 5, yet the random opponent list is including anyone and everyone even those who maybe shouldn’t be included yet?

edit: choosing esmeralda same bug, hope it’s not broken for my whole game/run. I am on verison 1.5.4 with hotfix map file.

hey umm when i got the blue slime girl to join my party it started to say failed to load slimegirls_1/png
edit: I decided to up her weight in the room and it said the same thing but Slimegirls_4/png

it going to do the same for the red slime well i don’t know if the maker is looking into the problem for the images but they should be fix at some point

yeah other than that its a good update with the other woman you can recruit

hmm. seems like a case of certain switches not turning off when they are supposed to.
normally when the contest ends, it runs a reset event that turns off everything and balances all variables back to 0. BUT, it seems like in some instances, it’s just not turning things off.
Might move it to the sleep event instead. Hopefully that deals with the issue.

I’ll be upload a newer version tomorrow again, so I hope that fixes the issue.

That one is my fault. The Bust Graphic plugin is looking for files that are named very particularly. I’m hoping that once i post the fixes, it’ll just correct itself. well. I REALLY hope it does.

oh its fine like i said the other girls are fine aswell
edit: were is the residential district.

Mmm, so I spared Isabelle and let her live in town, and she wants to eat something but won’t tell me what, any help on that front?

yeah its the two slime girls i forgot about. the others are fine :smiley:

Should be in the Quest log of what food she wants.

1 Like

So it is indeed, cheers.

hey how do you get the option to let both danielle and varona to both exist

It should show up naturally. Only the eat them both option is gated behind having more than 500 max fullness

I believe it’s under “Mediate”

well there was only a help varona or help danielle how do i get the let both exist

1 Like

God damn it. Can’t believe no one told me earlier. I wrote the damn branch wrong -_-
I’ll be uploading a fix tomorrow morning sometime (it’s 2am at the moment, so sleep first) just wait before doing the event and when the fix is released, you can spare them both

hey it’s fine probably no one said anything cause the game is still amazing it’s still a 10/10

Hey, so, I haven’t played this game in quite along time.
How easy is it to find the bad endings?

Not to add to your workload for the quick update tomorrow as this may be a bigger ask, but another bug to report:

I have the succubus sister and Isabelle on my team. Isabelle came approached me about the lab being too small as the occupants were expanding. I found the construction guy in the alley of the red light district, but after I finish the fight, the game freezes. I can’t move or even open the menu. I tried it with both eating and sparring the mobsters. I tried it with both 5 and 3 action points.

Loving this update and I am still playing through the new content. So again, no rush!

1 Like

NickSav, can you please make Lucia bigger? Bigger is better imo lol. I would love it!

1 Like