Okay… It’s finally here. The final update (Well content update that is. I’ll fix bugs if they show up…)
Although there isn’t a whole lot of new stuff, there is somethings in here that are worthwhile.
Note: Saves from 1.8.5 should carry over just fine.
Note: The Contest Hall works (when it wants to), save before entering just in case.
- Fixed issue with Zora’s ending in the Ending Viewer causing the Game to continuously keep repeating it.
- Fixed issue (hopefully) with some items not causing Fullness to increase properly.
- Fixed a missing character issue during Donna’s binge feed end.
- Fixed the Inn in Mezeti being a different building.
- Fixed an issue where using your remaining actions at the Gym caused the Buffet to revert to
- Fixed issue where Lettuce wasn’t consumed upon eating it.
- Fixed issue with Anna’s quest for the Ogre where it would try completing an objective that doesn’t exist.
- Fixed an issue where Lucia would spawn on the wrong side of the bed and cause pathing issues during morning events.
- Fixed an issue where a switch wasn’t activating and causing Julia to not sell Bone Brew as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Book in the Lab was displaying the original Fullness system.
- Fixed an issue where the Slime Girls weren’t initialised properly and caused their initial stats to be incredibly low.
- Few other small fixes here and there (I cannot remember them…)
(There are some fixes that I couldn’t complete as I couldn’t replicate the issue on my end. As a point of caution, just save often)
- The game was lagging badly on some devices. I believe the cause was the Map Quest Window constantly updating. Have turned off a lot of its features (so it won’t update all the time)
- Changed the trigger for the girl in the bar. You now just need to complete the “Booze For All” quest. The remaining drinks will be unlocked through Julia’s special quest involving Cassandra
- Fixed an issue where the two Slime Girls would start with 0 Weight and cause an error when opening the status screen.
- Fixed a couple of errant typos I found while searching through events
- Removed a trigger in the Lab that put Isabelle in your party (My testing strikes again…)
- A couple of quests that wouldn’t remove themselves from the quest journal when completed.
- Probably a few other minor things as well…
- Issue with MP not being equal to Fullness
- Issue with MP not resetting when sleeping
- Issue with Isabelle not gaining weight (Was a mistyped variable)
- Issue with the Lab Upgrade quest not starting
- Issue with the Quest Journal not being available in the main menu
- Issue with a map trying to be found which doesn’t exist
- Isabelle couldn’t gain weight. (And a few other characters too) *A mistyped number in my formula
caused the issue. She would gain weight, but the number ended up so small that it did nothing.
- Red Slime weight issue. (The variable that would increase her weight was set wrong and hence why
the numbers increased so rapidly)
- Baccarat Bug (The player and banker totals were not reset after a game, so they continued to accumulate)
- Quest Journal on JoiPlay (I did some research and discovered a method that should fix the display issue…)
- The Queen fight will now trigger normally and the Slime Queen event won’t trigger if the Queen fight is available (in the Noble District)
- Most items should function properly now (Some items would cause any battles to cancel instantly)
- Ultimate Meal and Godlike Meal from Jessica apply correct fullness (They were adding a different variable amount due to some lazy copy-pasting
- Instant Digestion at the Start (Fixed so on all modes, digestion will not happen until you actually have food in your belly - Incidentally, this
fixes the issue with Hard Mode that causes an almost instant game over)
- Isabelle Corrupted End (through End Viewer - Fixed the issue causing the player to still have Through On and able to walk
- Neutral Duo End (same as above)
- Some Typos (Probably more out there to be honest…)
- Hunger Supplement (Actually increases Max Fullness properly now - Same for Rare Supplement)
- All Characters have received a slight modification to their Weight Gain. It’s now faster (Which I’m sure no one will complain about)
- The Hunter in Icycull was checking actions wrong and wouldn’t allow the player to hunt properly
- Mindy’s picture at max size now disappears correctly
- The Liamargia waystone will now take the player to the correct spot when selecting Mezeti
- Endless Hunger and Hungry Bodyguard will now be removed once they are complete.
- If you already did something with Hannah, Eira will no longer be able to be given something (leaving only the option to eat her)
- Zora’s absorbing blow should now increase her max HP correctly if it dealt the killing blow.
- All party members should function correctly in the contest now. They are required to be in your party in order to challenge them however.
Next up is a remake of an older game of mine. But I’ll be dabbling in some other WG shenanigans as well (Have some ideas, mostly trying to work on execution)
If you have some ideas, drop by the discord
Eventually I’ll make a “prequel” to this.
Still, it’s been a wild ride. Can’t believe I started this in 2020. This game grew far larger than it was originally meant to… But I’m happy with it (Except the Contest Hall. That thing can die in a fire). Thanks to everyone that helped with assets and scripts and ideas. Project FAT wouldn’t be what it is without your help.
My patreon is linked below, I appreciate all the support and thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Join the Discord if you want some extra help. I’m usually always about on some platform or another.