Favorite WeightGaming Games I played (And Replay)

This is a simple little List I did after playing (And Replaying) games I saw here and had Enjoy & general fun to have

There are a lot games and I can’t say I would go though all of them But, I have few that I will explain in short terms that I enjoy most:

HoneyCombat, Its good Explain of going with Gameplay First then Fetish next as it lead to a Solid Gameplay with fetish elements added in the play along well

Eat The Duegeon, A fun game that you can just mess around in without problems and it also test how fast you can react to stuff even when girls are giants

Spacethumper, Its great explain of making a fetish related idea into gameplay. Its very simple and straight foward but you can do abit in it and get a lot of enjoyment

ButterBall Buffet, Game where you help feed and grow customers but also adding it thinking and strategy I seen in similar fun flash games

Fatties Eat Fatties, FAT Project & The Big Fat Vore RPG, I’m not a huge fan of most Text-Adveturnes and RPG maker games but these are the few that change up just enough to make them good and I do enjoy them even if they get hard

The Burnt, Simple yet Amazing all together, even though not a lot of big growth and such but it works with what its got plus its in 3D Polys so its going to take time

In general I would say @Chubberdy @bewildered_angel @BellyBelting @IceDev and those who have helped them make there games have some of the Best Games I have played so far and can’t wait for the future to see.

If you guys have your own favorites? Comment and More

10 Likes

never heard of BuffetBall before, you got a link?

1 Like

Will follow up later with some newer games, but I originally joined since some of the 2020 Game Jam games really stood out to me.

Monjoshi Conquest - An Advance Wars style game by Omega8FattyAcid. Just one level of it but very neat having that feed mechanic to buff units, very cute designs for all the mice and enemies, and the demo felt very polished.

Kobold Kommandos - Multi-path RPG by rocketshark5089 about a bunch of kobolds working for a dragon. Was very neat playing out the main two paths with the sugar and figuring out some of the secrets. Nice sprite work too, I always like seeing characters and places change as a story goes.

2 Likes
2 Likes

In general, it is good practice to provide a link when recommending a game so it is easy for other people to find it and help boost the creator’s metrics. Usually, I just link to the thread it was first posted. You can add a hyperlink by clicking the button that looks like two connected links of a chain above the reply box

right here.

For convenience, here are links to all the threads for the games you mentioned:

Honey Combat
Eat the Dungeon
Spacethumper
Butterball Buffet
Fatties Eating Fatties
Project F.A.T.
The Big Fat Vore RPG
The Burnt

7 Likes

Alrighty thanks for info