Hello everyone, it’s time to actually experience the endings this time and i re-worked the contest hall again… This should prevent locks and breakages.
Transferring files should be fine. Just talk to the NPC outside the lab BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE.
Although, starting a new save file is most like the best option for maximum no breakages.
Remember, after downloading, extract the entire zip folder somewhere and play from that.
- New Stuff:
The Contest Hall:
- Yes, it changed again.
- When first visiting, you’ll be assigned into a weight tier based on your current weight. If you lose weight or gain more weight, your tier will be adjusted accordingly.
- Events are NOT tied to the contest hall anymore. Too many games and save files broke because everything relied on that, so now it’s just there for some extra fun and fat.
- There is a store now in the Contest Hall that sells various items using its own currency. A win in the contest hall will net you 2 tickets, losing gives 1.
- The HUD has been altered and displays all information there. So you don’t have to sit there and read through 20 blocks of text (should speed up the process considerably)
- Not all sprites for the contest hall have been added yet. So if you see some doubles or some characters not growing, it’s cause they aren’t made yet.
- Mezeti now has some shops available. There is an Inn. If you rent out the room, you can use the stove to cook items (in case Beth’s house isn’t available)
- There is an item shop as well. It sells various items.
- A special Isabelle event will trigger upon entering Mezeti if you tried eating her after the Queen fight.
- There’s 4 new food items, 2 accessories and a new tool. They can be crafted after obtaining the Monsters and Me! book from the contest hall. It uses up some of the drops I hadn’t allocated yet and incorporates some new drops as well.
- Scattered throughout every dungeon is monster resin. It respawns daily and is used for the monster crafts.
The Vore Girl:
- After you complete her quest the first time, you can talk to her again and she’ll go on an adventure. A few days later, a scene will play out once you leave the lab.
- As mentioned above. Once defeating her you can eat her, let her go (this is permanent and she won’t reappear) or have her finally join the party.
- They have been added to a few stores, the easier will be the contest hall for 2 tickets.
- Lucia now has one additional size.
- Most NPC’s can be eaten whenever now. This may block off some content so think with your brain and not your gut. (Only side stuff though. Main story items won’t be affected)
- The dungeons now work on a counter system. So if you visit on a different day, the dungeon will change.
- Now has a second size that is unlocked once you beat her in her own eating contest
- There is a guide bundled in with the game. It’s up to date and hopefully not missing anything…
- Mindy will now have her quest available even if you do her challenge first
- Joe now has text when you talk to him in Aria’s cave.
- Blackjack now treats Aces as 11.
- Ending branches are all fixed and should be working a-okay!
- Isabelle’s corruption can now be viewed using the Stat Viewer item in your inventory.
- Various NPC’s were fixed so their text doesn’t repeat when eating them.
Project F.A.T v1.3.2 WINDOWS
Project F.A.T v1.3.2 MAC OS
My patreon is linked below, I appreciate all the support and thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Join the Discord if you want some extra help. I’m usually always about on some platform or another.
Also, if MEGA isn’t your style, I’ve popped the game on itch. io as well, so you can grab it from there if you like.
As always, thanks so much guys. Hope you enjoy!
Zzz… Forgot I was testing things so the starting point was moved. Will upload a fix now.
Now to find out the Acronym…
Played around with it for a little while, so far I’m really impressed with the mechanics and how much there is to do. It’s clear a lot of effort went into this!
When you offer enough yogurt and get into the house the pathing can’t finish
Ah damn it. Let me change it quickly and I’ll upload the map.
Here, paste this over. Should fix the pathing issue.
Yogurt Girl Fix
Thanks so much!
Did you find stats rose too quickly or slowly?
I wasn’t sure how to balance it properly…
So far I think stats might be moving a bit too slow… didn’t even realize there were different weight stages until I saw the screenshot above and i’m on day 12. Still, though, very impressive work!
A few minor bugs i found:
A few of the chests in the forest can’t be reached because the top layer of the trees is solid
I can’t interact with the control panel in the lab after reading the note in the tent
Once the person in the town starts requesting 2 yogurts, they’ll only accept exactly 2 so i had to burn through a bunch of yogurts to progress
I’ve noticed a few bugs and nitpicks as well, including one just caused by the new Map10 patch(?)
After leaving the Yogurt Girl’s house, her door disappears and cannot be accessed again.
Voring the girl in front of the tasty slime house seemed to double vore her, with the second attempt failing.
Some of the higher tier enemies and random chests don’t seem to respawn, but that could be me missing something.
The fairies in the left side of the forest are not moving as fast as the ones in the prior room. This one’s a bit more nitpicky, but I thought I’d mention it anyway.
This one is very nitpicky, but the 3 weight level sprites are a bit weird, seeming as if her belly shrank into her ass instead of just a weight gain in general.
Quick Addition: The Yogurt Girl seems to be invisible when you first enter the house.
Overall, really neat concept! While not one for vore, I do enjoy the weight gain, so I look forward to future progress.
I appreciate this. I like nitpicky.
1.So Yogurt Girl’s house is only accessible while your TP is more than 3. So 4, or 5. Otherwise she’s having her “alone” time. If it’s still not working, I may change how I did the conditional. Yep. I didn’t place a door. That will be fixed for the next time.
2. Fixed the girl in front of the Slime Farm. It’s cause I misplaced all the bad events into the End column instead of the Else column.
3. They only respawn when you leave the forest. Mostly done to prevent people from going back and forth between maps for easy Fullness + Money. If you did leave the forest and they didnt respawn when you re-entered, I’ll double check the plugin commands (EDIT: They were wrong. I didn’t actually call them anywhere. Will fix for next version)
4. Will change that, It’s nitpicky but I would have said the same thing.
5. Yeah, I wanted one extra size change because the difference between 2 and 4 is quite a bit. and that was the only one that looked like it was sort of in the middle.
6. Ah yeah, that’s cause I forgot to uncheck the box for her to appear through a switch. Will fix that in the next update.
Thanks for that! I appreciate the feedback!
Can confirm that it won’t let me reenter the yogurt girl’s house no matter what I do.
Also, couldn’t help but notice there’s some nice blob faces for the MC in the files that don’t appear to be in the game anywhere.
Yeah those will go in at some point. It’s a pain cause events can happen at multiple weights. So once I make up all the conditionals for them, I will end up using them.
I played it immediately!
There is a bug where she disappears in the lab where she wakes up first!
Did you download the updated version? Since the one I posted earlier today was bugged
Yeah, that one was rather annoying. It’s cause I got lazy with the script calling. Will edit it to just add to a variable and then stop when it hits the right amount.
I don’t think the links work anymore, when I enter it gets stuck when loading the browsers
Same I can’t get it to download
I think Mega is having some issues. I can’t download anything from it normally…
yeh the links dont work even when i switched to different browser
Link should be working now hopefully. Although i’ll probably upload some changes and new stuff within the next couple of weeks hopefully.