Project Galactic Expansion - A Starbound body inflation mod (on hold indefinitely, looking for new project lead)

Here’s a new one.

1 Like

Just thought I’d drop by and say hi. Been almost a month since any activity has happened here, so I thought I’d liven up this thread.

4 Likes

Progress has been slow, largely because the sprite artist hasn’t been able to work on it for a while. Even then, I’ve got my own problems that I’m struggling to figure out.

3 Likes

Don’t worry man, take your time, we can wait :smiley:

Minor progress update: I’m working on adding some of the more static props so they’re placeable in the world now. They don’t have custom code yet, but it’s progress!

5 Likes

this mod sounds great, keep up the good work!

I dont know what ideas you already have or how the system will work but i got an idea for a few items / a whole item category

First item/category: pumps
A simple pump with an air symbol can be used to inflate yourself with air
A diffrent pump with a water symbol that when you are standing in water can inflate you with it

Second item/category: tanks
A simple tank with an air symbol that can be used to inflate yourself with air, it will Get used over time just like a pickaxe would (i dont know how hard that might be to code)
A simple tank with helium symbol (same as the air tank)

Third item: blueberry tank/pump?
Can be used to fill yourself with berry juice and would slowly break just like an air tank would but can be used indefinitly while standing in water (prototype idea so the blueberry inflation would be included)

2 Likes

i was banned from the discord due to my acct being hacked. i have recovered the acct and would like to be unbanned my acct is: DracoMan671#2251

1 Like

Unbanned. Get yourself two-factor authentication before you rejoin, though.

1 Like

Can we get more information on this project in a way that doesn’t require us to go join a new Discord server?
I like to try to keep my server count low, if possible.

4 Likes

there can only be one!

Man, I wonder what happened. As it had major potential.

3 Likes

I think that it may be dead. But, I don’t want it to die so easily.

UPDATE: It’s actually on indefinite hiatus until a new project lead is found.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this mod’s cancelled now

we how could can download this mod

Sorry to burst your bubble but the mod has been put on hold for awhile now.

1 Like

man i hope this project gets restarted

1 Like

People are free to pick it up. I’d be glad to pass on the Github project to whoever might want to take a crack at reviving it.

3 Likes