Project Realism v0.2.2 - an open world experience

Definitely interesting. Visuals are stunning and I can’t wait to see the hyper weight gain branch of the story.
Huge potential here.

2 Likes

Well this game is good i like the dark and mysterious feeling when playing this game I there is a something big going in the back ground and we were in the middle of it so I can not wait to see more.

1 Like

looks great so far, very excited to see the rest of it. one suggestion though, I wish you could go back and load checkpoints so you can easier see all the routes without having to restart from the beginning a million times. you could even have it so you can only go back once you’ve already completed the game so people still get the natural experience of feeling the consequences of the choices they pick.

1 Like

You should also add stuffing and belly inflation based content as well besides weight gain. That would satisfy me. I like to see skinny girls stuffed to the brim

1 Like

Please, please, condense the dialogue and descriptions in the beginning. The only interactive thing I’ve done so far is type a name, and I’m getting increasingly annoyed at how time-consuming and difficult it is to read paragraphs of exposition ten words at a time. I rapidly lose interest when the plot comes out of an eye dropper and I can’t skip it.

1 Like

It has been requested to me a couple times, and I will see what I can do. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much for the kind words, appreciate it very much! Both points you mentioned have been said before and I will work on it for the next update.

Thanks so much! I have definitely took extra time to get the lighting right and I’m glad you noticed it!
As for the points you mention, they will both be improved upon in the next version. The content preferences “should” not break anything if they’re able to be modified during the game.

Thank you! From my own personal opinion, I also cannot wait to make content in that genre. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks very much for the kind words!

I might be misunderstanding you, but the game already saves checkpoints for you, although they are a little bit hard to spot (improved upon in the next version). You have to hover over the checkpoint in the Chapters menu, then hover over the specific save and click Load. Anyway, thanks for the kind words!

I will definitely try to do something with this in the next update. Many people have asked me. :smile:

I will see what I can do, thanks for the criticism!

4 Likes

You need to not hardcode the executable to look for its resources in a specific location (C:\Program Files\Project Realism\Resources), but a relative one instead. My DOS-fu isn’t great, but I believe @dingotush will know how to write it correctly to start in the executable’s folder and find Resources there.

The thing is, the path isn’t hard coded in. I just tried installing the game in different locations, the error only appears when installing on a different drive. :thinking:

This is one of those games that’s so well implemented it makes me feel dumb. The DAZ work is really good, to the point where I can’t tell how much is photoshop and how much is just exceptional lighting. Using AI art for basic expansion elements is also just so smart, saves a lot of rendering time for sure.

Very interested to see where this goes, it takes the idea of Quest games and just ups it to 11.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback, it truly means a lot!

1 Like

No problem, I really enjoyed it.

I think the only thing I’d suggest is a dialog skip or speed up button for repeat playthroughs or just being able to go back to previous chapters.

Actually just being able to save wherever would probably just fix that function.

1 Like

Both of these things are already integrated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Although the checkpoints are a little hard to spot, planning to fix it in the next update. The game saves checkpoints for you automatically and you can go back to them by going to the Chapters menu and hovering over a checkpoint, then hovering over the specific save and pressing Load.

2 Likes

Oh that’s great, I definitely did not see the load button there before, then the only feedback I have is making the load button a bit larger there, it’s real tiny lol.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the weight gain content

4 Likes

This seems really awesome so far! I’m enjoying the great renders and thusfar it’s got a decent plot. All we need now is that weight gain content

2 Likes

I am immediately shattered upon reading that weight gain isn’t available in this version :frowning:

3 Likes

also uh… I don’t know if this game is gonna be for me. The intro was pretty dang disturbing and uncomfortable for me personally and brought back some bad thoughts and memories, I think the game could use a few more trigger warnings - Cruelty is off but I’m still watching a girl get drugged and kidnapped, crying in her apartment :frowning:

3 Likes

I apologize. I unfortunately really liked giving it this much of a dramatic/disturbing tone, although I completely understand how it may not be your thing.

I will say though, one of the main reasons why the story splits up at the end is because I am aware some people won’t like the dramatic events in the intro, so choosing the romance story line will very much lessen this tone.

Also, will definitely add some additional warnings.

2 Likes

Hmm. So it works fine so long as it is installed anywhere on the OS disk?

That’s probably a clue, though again I don’t know enough about programming to figure out what’s off there = P

1 Like

A really interesting project, you rarely see someone make a game with a mix of these kinks like wg, giantess, expansion (especially giantess) im curious how that will go

Is also very unique and fresh on top of focusing alot on building this story and not speedrunning for the horny content

The growth sequences are also really hot and renders absolutely stunning (they remind me of the top tier VN, even summers gone honestly the lights are top notch here)

So yea, I cannot wait for more content, curious how the rest of the content will be handled
I hope this game wont be abandoned because I see a bright future here

1 Like