Queen Sized [Test Verson 1.7 Version 9] Update3: HORNY

Hi there, Mr_C here, so here is test version 1.5 of version 9, there is some stuff to do, not every thing is finished. If you have any ideas or find any bugs or you want to get access to newer version sooner join the discord server.

Update1: Have you ever thought to you self damn i wish i didn’t have to read a long description to know what i look like, well if thats you there are now pictures in the game (not for all weights of the player nor for npcs and many location, will add more later) enjoy

Update 2: I fixed some bugs and add more images, I also added a main menu and a settings area. Oh and i added the ground work for lust and your bedroom (no content for those yet), enjoy and please send feed back and any bugs you find.

Update3: Added some “horny” stuff to the bed room, go check it out.

26 Likes

The text in the sidebar is hard to read on the purple, and there’s no button/link to proceed when you enter your name.

2 Likes

If you’re accepting ideas would you mind not locking content when you hit the immobile weight, cause I wanted to see all the other stuff I could do but I effectively reached the end state, also I feel like the growth potion lab has some messed up variables cause I suddenly got LOTS of peasants

4 Likes

A good skeleton!

I think the running of the court has a nice dynamic, though I feel its main downside is it’s much more important than all other actions.

I think the learning times in the library are a little long, some extra messages for non-spells would be good to show you’re actually making progress. Does reading increase intelligence at all? I think I unlocked everything but I never got intelligence from it. I was a little disappointed to find that one of the spells doesn’t do anything yet too.

Are any features for the aide implemented yet? I found she was very slow to gain any weight, only about 1kg a day if I focused on her.

5 Likes

hit enter on your keyboard
to continue

Love seeing this as it develops, can’t wait to see the character options get expanded on =P
That said, there seems to be a point where the peasant population just explodes overnight, going from something like 42,000 to 42 billion or even trillion, which appears to cause a cascade effect for income and the weekly food requirement (which overflows into negatives with no real effect). I haven’t been able to pin down how this happens, although from restarting a few times it’s not a question of if, but when.

I too experienced the odd population explosion.
Decided to also give it a whirl to see the newly added images, and all the pictures were broken, and when I tried to open one in a new tab, I got an error page, where the highlight was this message:

Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object. Permission ‘storage.objects.get’ denied on resource (or it may not exist).

Other issues I have with the game as it currently stands, is that there is quite a few unnecessary pages, like the transition from the lobby to a room, a passage that describes you walking there, with the only option to enter the room a were headed to. This could be trimmed rather easily, to improve the game flow.

And I know we are still in the early stages of development, but could you perhaps share a bit of what is the plan with the stats? Self-esteem and respect seem completely pointless. And as it comes to the actual weight gain, there is no reason gameplay wise to risk your respect and self-esteem by piling on the pounds. Conversely, if you start already in a corpulent state, it only penalizes self-esteem and respect, which as mentioned earlier are as of now seemingly pointless.

1 Like

After getting ‘Economic Planning’ and earing a butt ton of money, this happens when I try to exit, Library, Dining Hall, Throne Room, Courtyard

Did you download the zip or did you just play the game in a browser?

Yeah i have know about the bug for a bit and have been trying to fix it, however were still not sure what causes it to happen

1 Like

Odd, i will look into that and see what may be causing that to happen, was the error game breaking or could you brute force it to work?

I gave the downloaded version (V1.6 V9) a shot. I kept having the look at self having the lowest weight level message be appended on the end, with a broken image link. The Charles massage in the spa is completely broken too.

The heaviest weight seems like by far the best start: The queen can quickly get her self esteem and respect up by spending money and intelligence 10 means she can learn the gold spell quickly. The gold spell’s probably too good, you’d want to cast it each day even if it was 1/10th as effective. The other currently working spell has more of a trade off involved.

Are you planning to have more events based on different combinations of the queen’s stats?

Made an Account just to reply here. That Population bug is due to winning or losing those War events you send the army out to. It only happens when they come back from it, not when you send them out. At least during my testing. Great Work so far though, looking forward to the future!

I couldn’t find a way to circumnavigate it unfortunately. So the only thing I can do is procrastinate and sleep to pass time.

Originally didn’t notice that the pictures weren’t working on the online version. They worked once I read the instructions and actually downloaded the game.

At what weights did the lowest weight start appearing at, or was it there from the start, also what race did you pick?

I will look into the Charles massage, I have had some troubles with that are of the game in the past. Thanks for the feed back.

This was with the Obese start, default name and Human race. It appeared below the description at all weight levels except minimum weight. Getting her down to minimum weight and increasing again didn’t fix it. Also the image link was broken but that just looks to be a typo: the source is referring to “Player underwight.png” instead of underweight.

I forgot to mention but there’s also a “Error: child tag <> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <>” after the underweight description.

Is the increase weight function having a problem? Is the increase weight function having a problem?

I’ve been running into a few errors but this one stopped me and it can’t be moved past

This happens right after organising the royal court and trying to leave

2 Likes

I realy Love this game and his art I hope you will ad some more

1 Like