Quick intro

:wave:
I just signed up for the forum to gush at the Some Bullshit team for a job well done and to see if anyone had advice about getting Axugaem2 to run on a Mac, but the welcoming tutorial was so welcoming that I’m saying hello. For what that’s worth! I’m neither a developer nor an artist, and while I sometimes get tempted to write a little I’m pretty slow to produce. (I’m probably better as an editor.) Soo don’t expect too much. Nonetheless, hello, nice to be here, and hopefully I’ll see you around!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! All are welcomed regardless of skills and abilities, so please don’t feel pressured in that way.

2 Likes

To get a windows application to work on MAC or IOS try using WINE, it’s a fairly common windows emulator. Aside from that I know Joiplay works on Android to run most windows compatible thingymaboppers so maybe give that a go.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I’d had some previous Wine something or other get flagged by my antivirus (I’m sure it was a false alarm, but why risk it?), but I’ve just tried the Wine-based Porting Kit and it seems to have done the trick.