Random idea. Feral growth.

what do you mean? just want to clarify

i mean i see enought concept to do a game, and u thinked about a roguelite? (very similar to roguelike but you keep something from the last game, like rogue legacy)

the big reason why I can’t currently make this in to a game is I can’t program or do art and I not confident in my writing skills as of this moment fetish or other wise. I hope once I have some good income I can look in to commissioning aka paying someone else with the area I lack. and rougelite sounds good.
Honestly I was thinking of asking Yamhead in the future I like their art style I know they can program. it would of course be paid but thats likely years in the future

the idea is you can get the spells whit a beast and you can apply thosse spells into the next beast, so you will have to reset your weight (or not if apply a spells what let you keep X amount of weight) when ur beast die

If you really want to attempt quadrupedal creatures, I believe there to be some well written fat fetish stories of horses/dragons/others that could be used as a base on websites like fur affinity.