Red Brim by Euphoria Studios

Hello, I’m Euphoria, the sole developer (for now) of the game Red Brim.

In Red Brim, you embody a young and passionate photography student, dedicated to capturing the essence of life through your lens. As you delve into the world of visual storytelling, you encounter a mysterious woman with a wide-brimmed red hat, whose enigmatic presence adds an intriguing twist to your artistic journey.
Guided by your insatiable curiosity, you traverse vibrant cityscapes and breathtaking landscapes. Along the way, you engage with a diverse cast of characters, each with their own dreams, desires, and secrets waiting to be uncovered.

The game is currently in development, and you can find various information on my Patreon page. You can also download the previous update for free from the itchio page.

Patreon
Itch.io
Discord

I hope you enjoy the progress of this, my first video game.

3 Likes

Just curious, does this game have any weight related content? I dont see any tags listing as such

2 Likes

Actually, it’s a character, but it’s still in development, (no scenes for now) and it depends on how much weight we’re talking about :smile:

She is Nina!
Nina is sweet and shy, a total introvert with a brilliant mind.

1 Like

I mean this with no disrespect - is this just a NSFW game? I don’t see much that points to the fetishy aspects of this forum

8 Likes

They will come, being a game in development. It’s not focused on just one type of fetish, but they will be added, as was done with the tomboy, skinny, milf, granny, etc… it’s just not focused

I hope you guys still dig it

6 Likes

I don’t know how much support you will get without any of the fetish elements usually explored on this site, but I guess you aren’t losing anything by posting so gl

5 Likes

@Euphoria_Studios Impressive stuff! And if there does happen to be a lil’ WG content snuck in there then you know you have the audience for it here!

Just a reminder to all that despite the site’s name, weight gain is not a strict requirement for adult indie game dev content posted here. This game is free to coexist among the other projects here. Let’s be encouraging to all passionate adult game-makers!

6 Likes

thanks for the kind words :pray:

I was worried it was too soon to post :rofl:

Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that the new public update for Red Brim, version 0.10.1 alpha, is out now! :tada:

You can grab it from Itch.io

3 Likes

Some of the dialogue seems wooden to me. Like when Simon says “I’m sure I’ll enjoy my time here.” It’s more what someone would write in a business email than say in person. That said, I’m not seeing any actual errors, which is better than usual, the CGs are good.

At that point, he’s gotta be formal 'cause Lora’s his housekeeper, and he’s just been through an awkward situation.

But I know the dialogues gotta be smoothed out and made more natural in some spots. I’m on the lookout for someone to spruce up the dialogues and give me an outsider’s perspective.

Sorry for the late reply, but this publishing week is keeping me busy.

1 Like

Another public update is out! Red Brim 0.11_alpha

You can download it from Itch.io

public update Red brim 0.12_alpha

You can download it from Itch.io