No, don’t get too excited, this is mainly bug fixing:
- The family name can now be set correctly (though both name boxes still need you to press return in them).
- Fixed a graphical layout issue in the character generation UI.
- Fixed a parsing issue when loading the game XML.
- Fixed searching corpses.
The minor new stuff:
- Set your eye colour during character generation.
- Added the option to sleep in a bed or on the floor.
- NPCs can also sleep (there’s just one who does at the moment).
The hidden stuff:
- Major work on the NPC job handling system (this is critical to furthering the story).
- Consistent way of generating all possible actions for player and NPCs.
- First steps in handling “composite” objects that include multiple containers.
As usual the game can be downloaded from here, where you will find install instructions, a brief guide, troubleshooting instructions and notes on debug mode.
Saves from previous versions are not guaranteed to load correctly in this one. Please start a new game.