Taking a break after finishing up the kobold mine quests I have been working on the user interface which has remained largely unchanged for several years.
- Most UI buttons and drop downs now have icons as well as text
- Quests tab - keeps track of your quest progress
- Clothing tab sorts clothing, putting worn items first then working by layer, outer garments first, top to bottom, and within that by fit
- Clothing icons indicate if you are wearing it, if it is tight or loose, and whether it is broken
- The barman and the smith now have “trade jobs” that provide a bit of colour while they work
- Fixed some problems with Orion’s dialogue once you’ve completed his quest
- Fixed the “actVis” error when consuming items from your inventory
- Fixed a problem around death in combat
- Kobold guards have been caught eating their own “weapons” - it’s emergent behaviour (sort of)
- If the player dies the game pauses briefly as it runs several in-game hours of “simulation”
As usual, download from the usual place, and start a new game. Previous saves will not have the new content, and will likely fail to load.
If you can support me on ko-fi, it would be really appreciated as I have very limited income at the moment.