This release sees the farm shopkeeper prepared to let you enjoy fresh milk
straight from the source once you have bought enough of the conventional kind.
- Milk and another pastry available from the farm shop
- Breast feeding in the farm shop
- Horn and tail transformations
- Bovines as a playable species
User interface stuff:
- Fur colour/pattern choice available in character generation (bovine only at the moment)
- Person tooltips no longer reveal names you don’t know.
- Wait 5 mins button.
- Imperial (freedom) units now show fractional parts instead of decimals.
- Removed old expression parser after converting the last use.
- Single set of expression type conversion methods.
- Character panes stop invisibly updating once the game is underway.
- System for having NPCs initiate conversations.
- SpeciesEnum converted to SpeciesRef for future expansion.
- SpeciesState now tracks default species rather than variants.
- 74 different locations (and another 126 in the advent dream).
- 24 NPC characters.
- 1426 Java classes (237k+ lines, 5.4Mbytes of source code).
- 47 Story files (12k+ lines, 309kbytes).
- Kobold guards have been caught eating their own “weapons” - it’s emergent behaviour (sort of)
- Starting character sizes may be a little off after changes and need some further tuning
As usual, download from the usual place, and start a new game. Previous saves will not have the new content, and will likely fail to load.
If you would like to support the development you can do so on Patreon where there are a number of different rewards, including walk-throughs, early access, developer documentation, and more… .
Release v0.36 (Patreon Early Access) includes:
- First set of rooms added to the farmhouse.
- New farm worker Bluebelle added.
- Bluebelle will help you if you’ve fallen into the stream.
- Option to obey an NPC added to that NPC on the person tab.
- Doing as an NPC asks via other controls correctly interpreted as obeying.
- When an NPC leaves your location you are told which way they went.
- Several bugs eliminated
Alternatively, if Patreon isn’t your thing I have a tip jar on ko-fi