The core of this release is a new engine component that allows one character
to “order” another to do something. It is intended to cover everything from
polite requests through to commands, dom/sub behaviour and potentially mind
control. This was rather more complex than I originally expected! At the moment
it is only exercised in Bluebelle’s job to take care of a soaked player; she
asks you to follow her. The farmhouse has been opened up and some rooms have
- First set of rooms added to the farmhouse.
- Added Bluebelle a worker at the farm.
- If you arrive at the farm via the river route then Bluebelle will help you with your soaked clothing.
User interface stuff:
- Option to obey an NPC added to that NPC on the person tab.
- Doing as an NPC asks via other controls correctly interpreted as obeying.
- When an NPC leaves your location you are told which way they went.
- “Orders” component added to game engine.
- Utility methods for talking and waiting built into the JobBase class.
- Fixed plurality of panties, underpants, shorts, trousers.
- Fixed a bug in DirtyArrayList that caused various subtle faults.
- Fixed combat not recognising when one combatant is in a closed container and the other is not.
- Fixed an error where the combat component could involve hidden characters on a critical miss.
- Fixed the PastryBag clone/destroy error that would break Nug.
- Fixed an error where enemies could get an extra hit in after you died.
- Fixed the pain-au-chocolate having zero volume so you could eat them indefinitely.
- 79 different locations (and another 126 in the advent dream).
- 25 NPC characters.
- 1435 Java classes (240k+ lines, 5.5Mbytes of source code).
- 49 Story files (13k+ lines, 319kbytes).
- Bandits becoming unreasonably horny while you are caged by Nug.
- Kobold guards have been caught eating their own “weapons” - it’s emergent behaviour (sort of)
- Starting character sizes may be a little off after changes and need some further tuning
As usual, download from the usual place, and start a new game. Previous saves will not have the new content, and will likely fail to load.
If you would like to support the development you can do so on Patreon where there are a number of different rewards, including walk-throughs, early access, developer documentation, and more… .
Release v0.37 (Patreon Early Access) includes:
- Kobold transformation now includes skin colour change.
- Completed transformation of arm length, neck length and head size.
- Potions indicate when you haven’t consumed the whole potion.
- Rework of body to correctly scale minimum sizes.
- Fixed eels incorrectly damaging tattoos and brands.
- Many updates and bug fixes in transformation and body code.
Alternatively, if Patreon isn’t your thing I have a tip jar on ko-fi.