New locations have been added to the village and Twizzleford, though it is a bit of a tease preparing for upcoming quest lines. Doors and locks have been re-worked, and the player can now examine locks revealing what is known about them. The player can also open and close doors without passing through. Fetishes, such as the statue, can affect all people in a room if they are not carried - so have fun with that one.
- New parts of the village
- New parts of Twizzleford
- Opening and closing exits
- Looking at locks
- Fetishes take effect when left in a room
User interface stuff:
- Actions on exits available in the Location tab
- Fixed characters not sleeping in their beds
- Fix exit names and prototypes
- NPCs looking at items is mentioned to player
- 89 different locations (and another 126 in the advent dream).
- 25 NPC characters.
- 1470 Java classes (246k+ lines, 5.6Mbytes of source code).
- 51 Story files (13k+ lines, 330kbytes).
- Bandits becoming unreasonably horny while you are caged by Nug.
- Kobold guards have been caught eating their own “weapons” - it’s emergent behaviour (sort of)
- Starting character sizes may be a little off after changes and need some further tuning
As usual, download from the usual place, and start a new game. Previous saves will not have the new content, and will likely fail to load.
If you would like to support the development you can do so on Patreon where there are a number of different rewards, including walk-thoughs, early access, developer documentation, and more…
Release v0.39 (Patreon Early Access) includes:
- Healing potions available from the nurse
- Village shop is now offering laundry, repairs and alterations
- Village shop will buy unwanted items
- Kerry’s place now has a kitchen and bedroom
- Kerry has downtime, and sleeps at night
- Kerry has some additional dialogue
Alternatively, if Patreon isn’t your thing I have a tip jar on ko-fi.