After enjoying a skinful in Beers, Darthen now makes his way to a nearby
alley. Follow him to confront him about your parents. The simple path is
implemented, and progress the parents quest and gets you access to the
For those using debug/console commands multiple commands can be posted into
the command text field. They need to be separated with ‘;’ characters. The
box ignores newlines, so a simple approach is to write the commands in a
text editor and add a ‘;’ at the end of each one. Then copy-n-paste several
lines into the text field.
- Darthen’s “job” to relieve himself
- Added the alley next to Beers
- Some more Arthur dialog variations for NPCs
- Arthur sells half pints
User interface stuff:
- Fix autocomplete text box exception with later Java 8
- Multiple console commands, ‘;’ separated, can be pasted into the command window
- Many changes to the Yaffaif script language to support planned plot:
- added block statements, variables, new, method invocations
- Added facility for custom stand action for furniture
- Fixed problem with corpse “flavours”
- Fix error in calculation of corpse calories and weight
- Refactored jobs to make location handling consistent
- Fixed JobGuardBase not clearing the met map.
- Added shout QnA style
- Fixed error in faction membership using group only and no condition
- Added Civilian Guard faction
- Twizelford bounds excludes the dark alley
- Added location exclusions to bounds
- Idle actors will try to return to their bounds if defined
- Added text substitutions to project dictionary
- Fix error in JobList.hasIdle
- Add boozeMinCash and foodMinCash to JobIdle
- Fixed messages about fit of NPCs hidden clothing
- Add setLikes to character’s mind
- 109 different locations (and another 126 in the advent dream)
- 28 NPC characters
- 6 quests (2 unfinished)
- 1561 Java classes (268k+ lines, 6.1Mbytes of source code)
- 61 Story files (15k+ lines, 378kbytes)
- Bandits becoming unreasonably horny while you are caged by Nug.
- Kobold guards have been caught eating their own “weapons” - it’s emergent behaviour (sort of)
- Starting character sizes may be a little off after changes and need some further tuning
As usual, download from the usual place, and start a new game. Previous saves will not have the new content, and will likely fail to load.
If you would like to support the development you can do so on Patreon where there are a number of different rewards, including walk-throughs, early access, developer documentation, and more…
Release v0.44 (Patreon Early Access) includes:
- Darthen pardon quest route available.
- A second way to get into the staff areas of the Civilian Guard building.
- “Guards” expected to be in uniform
- Multiple bug/typo fixes in NPC talk, and a null pointer exception on player “death”
Alternatively, if Patreon isn’t your thing I have a tip jar on ko-fi