This release has had two focuses: body changing potions ready for a future
magic shop, and addressing quite a few bug fixes some of which were game
breaking, and one that could cause a complete lock-up.
The new potions are available as temporary “experimental” items in the
forest still location reachable by following one of the animal tracks (semi-
random) from your back garden. The potions also correctly describe the
after effects of consuming them.
Also new is an internal error logger that records problems and includes the
logs in saved games. A console command ‘h’ dumps the recorded logs to the
screen. Hopefully this will make it easier to report errors (just upload
your save to a file sharing site and message me a link).
If you encounter errors when playing please do report them to me!
- Added hourglass potion
- Added thigh potion
- Added belly potion
- Added booty potion
- Body mod potions now describe the new size
- Added potion revert control to allow some effects to be retained
User interface stuff:
- Added ‘h’ console command to display recorded errors
- ID hierarchy view in debug pane tree as an alternative to the containment view
- Fixed species selection and inspection in debug pane
- Added suggestion to save game and send to me on exceptions from player action or NPC job
- Fixed many id/containment and root id issues causing warnings in dreams
- Fixed double ending messages for potions
- Fixed boob potion and bottomless pit potion end text
- Added logger to record exceptions and preceeding circumstances
- Fixed combat not shutting down cleanly and leaving “zombie” characters behind
- Fixed Null Pointer Exception in CombatEngine.isInCombat
- Fixed infinite loop in JobLeave when NPC talked to in initialising state
- Fixed error with body mass when potions wear off
- Fixed an error in description code that used only original sex
- 113 different locations (and another 126 in the advent dream)
- 28 NPC characters
- 6 quests (2 unfinished)
- 1601 Java classes (279k+ lines, 6.4Mbytes of source code)
- 64 Story files (16k+ lines, 401kbytes)
- 883 Unit tests
- Bandits becoming unreasonably horny while you are caged by Nug.
- Kobold guards have been caught eating their own “weapons” - it’s emergent behaviour (sort of)
- Starting character sizes may be a little off after changes and need some further tuning
As usual, download from the usual place, and start a new game. Previous saves will not have the new content, and will likely fail to load.
If you would like to support the development you can do so on Patreon where there are a number of different rewards, including walk-throughs, early access, developer documentation, and more… .
Release v0.46 (Patreon Early Access) includes:
- New magic shop in Twizelford selling potions
- Owner who will explain what each potion does
- A selection of permanent body changing potions
- Purification potion to remove species transformations
- Fixes for character descriptions and error for open garments with no fasteners
- Experimental/unfinished male to female potion
- Other bug-fixes
Alternatively, if Patreon isn’t your thing I have a tip jar on ko-fi