The magic shop in Twizelford is now open for potion sales. Its
proprietor is more than happy to discuss your needs, and has
wares that cause permanent changes. He can also help with any
unfortunate transformations you’ve picked up on your travels!
There is a male to female potion type that is partly finished
available in the shop (if you are male). I left it in as
it would have delayed the release to unpick it. It’s primary
function works, but the side-effects are not there yet.
If you encounter errors when playing please do report them to me!
- Added magic shop and proprietor
- You need to talk to him to unlock his various wares
- Added purification potion
- Experimental/unfinished male to female potion
User interface stuff:
- No changes this release
- Fixed an error in character descriptions for open garments with no fasteners
- Quashed a few other bugs.
- 115 different locations (and another 126 in the advent dream)
- 29 NPC characters
- 6 quests (2 unfinished)
- 1604 Java classes (280k+ lines, 6.4Mbytes of source code)
- 67 Story files (17k+ lines, 422kbytes)
- 883 Unit tests
- Bandits becoming unreasonably horny while you are caged by Nug.
- Kobold guards have been caught eating their own “weapons” - it’s emergent behaviour (sort of)
- Starting character sizes may be a little off after changes and need some further tuning
As usual, download from the usual place, and start a new game. Previous saves will not have the new content, and will likely fail to load.
If you would like to support the development you can do so on Patreon where there are a number of different rewards, including walk-throughs, early access, developer documentation, and more… .
Release v0.47 (Patreon Early Access) includes:
- Fat melting potion
- More work on MtF potion
- Custom classes for hats, dresses, gloves, glasses
- A new custom character
- Fix for body proportions not correctly working on arms
- Fix for errors confusing body fat percentage and body fat multiple
Alternatively, if Patreon isn’t your thing I have a tip jar on ko-fi