Release V0.20

I finally managed a new release. There’s been a load of work under the covers, as usual, but the most obvious change in game play is breakable furniture. That should be of interest to people on this forum, so download the new version and enjoy. You will need to start a new game, old saves either won’t load or won’t include the new items.

There are potentially new bugs to be found, please post any bugs in the bug report area.

Could you tell what the new items are? I haven’t seen anything new besides the breaking chairs, but for all I know I’ve been missing a piece of the game by doing the same thing I did last time.

I’m afraid the chairs really are all that’s new that you’ll actually notice in the game.

One of the challenges with WG games like this is you have to really careful that you don’t code yourself into a corner where you can no longer make progress with the game. I really need to get to the point where you can actually win “combat” by making your opponent lustful, and play out the consequences. That will complete a big chunk of the engine and allow me to add more content.

I’m liking this! It adds a bit of… I guess the word would be “immersion” to the game.