Remaking a StarFox game I made to have Fatties

Hello Everyone!
Awhile ago I made this 2d Starfox game where you had to shoot and avoid enemies. It’s nothing much but it was cool and the first game I ever made without a guide. I was thinking of making it so whenever you collected the flying food your character gains. It’s dumb but I wanted to see what the lovely people on this site thought. Here is a link to a bit of gameplay:

UPDATE********************
I have now found a sprite artist to help me out with the game, Yukimazan from Deviant Art! Hoping to keep everybody on the forums up to date, this is a step in the right direction!

12 Likes

Looks Fun To Play, Can’t Wait :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be sure to post updates!

3 Likes

Interesting. I will watch this.

2 Likes

Thank you! If you know any sprite makers that might be interested to help please let me know. I am willing to pay and need the help

1 Like

I have now found a sprite artist to help me out with the game, Yukimazan from Deviant Art! Hoping to keep everybody on the forums up to date, this is a step in the right direction!

1 Like

UPDATE:
Yukimazan has been a great help so far, these are the icons he has made so far:
Fay Kat Krystal Miyu

5 Likes

Might wanna shrink down Fay’s and Miyu’s eyes a bit, at least in comparison to Farrah and Krystal. They look a bit like they’re bulging outta their heads.

3 Likes

UPDATE!!!
I am now happy to add @Artsy_vore from Instagram onto the team! He’s an underrated artist in my eyes. He’ll be helping with the few cutscenes!
Be on the lookout for a gameplay update within the next day or 2

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE! 1/7/2021
Me and Artsy vore are still working. I lost my job and had to prioritize finding a new one so that’s why there have been no updates. This is still happening, I swear lol.

5 Likes