Renpy weight gain game project

I just started creating a renpy weight gain game with anime-like characters and i am in the middle of making the dialogues right now.
What do you think would be the best way to make the Characters gain? since i have not adressed that yet.
The games’ intention is to be a showcase the same women in different body shapes, produced by different dialogue options.(e.g. curvy, pear shaped, hourglass etc)

SO as i was working on the game i had some ideas and wanted to share, as you all said its more of an idea than a game right now but im willing to make this a joint effort if you guys have great ideas credit will be awarded ofc, right now i am wokring on classes for the main character, this will be kind of a dating sim conquest to make every girl fall for you. The setup is not definate yet but Ive started with a fairly easy story of getting with a roomate in your first house. The first class im designing is pathetic submissive loser (very Hard dialogues) . im gona share some ealry drafts just for traction and to get a glimpse of the artstyle (mostly ai generated for now, but im working on it) but since im a working man this is a side project so dont expect it to be done anytime soon. Thanks to everyone who replied

10 Likes

You usually want them to gain for reasons that are related to the plot, so perhaps look at the story of your game and think about what could plausibly cause people to gain weight. If you’re willing to share it here, we can spitball ideas as well.

3 Likes

I think we need a little context here. Best way with regard to what? Do you mean motivation, or what makes them fat?

1 Like

yeah their is not much to go on here, more context of the story in a general concept would be nice to get at least a rough idea but if you want my advise…

Try and separate yourself from the other stories, think of a setting where a gaining situation will/could happen such as a dystopian future their the government promotes people to be fat as a form of control for example.

if you base it on dialogue mayhaps they are in some biomod cosmetic shop of sorts with various items on display
theres also cursed store items
her creatively insulting a witch and getting cursed to match the insult
being a shape shifters whose trying to match a boyfriends preferences
test subject
being a robot being modified and overhauled
etc

Wait, do you mean like different personality types for the main character? That’s an interesting idea!

Pathetic submissive loser is what I would’ve suggested, that’s kind of an unique trait I haven’t seen so far in WG games, but you already got that covered haha.

Maybe a gym bro/himbo kind of character? Or maybe a very sweet and kind guy, still submissive but not pathetic

you can make your own Discord server where people will suggest their ideas

1 Like