Research Station M-00 v1.5, a Cow Girl Expansion Game

Chloe is a treasure. Green 4 Lyfe.

1 Like

Found a typo which causes a renpy exception:

File "game/screens.rpy", line 756, in <module>
    elif kiokolevel == 6 and kiokostorylock3 == false:
NameError: name 'false' is not defined

Python was expecting False there.

As a workaround, if the player goes to milk Kioko, the Status menu works again.

If you redownload the hotfix then that issue should be fixed

1 Like

Thank you! I’m still getting the issue JohnQ reported on the Interact screen: pressing h causes renpy to hide the character and background, showing the bed background and no character.

That’s just something that has happened because of how I made the interact screen. I know it’s happening but I don’t have a fix for it yet.

Hi. Great game. I love it.
However, how i can unlock Outfit tier 2?
Thanks

This is your best game, in a mile! Love the gameplay, everyones personality and how it changes every stage and unlocking newer characters. I have been wondering, is there stage 7 for everyone or only for Sage?

edit: I now know how to get them too stage 7, this game is amazing…

v1.4 is here!

• A New Girl
  • Rachel and Isabelle Size 7
  • Objectives entirely reworked to be clearer
  • Save Data Directory finally named to be “ResearchStationM00”. This might fuck your saves up, it might not. Not sure.

You may find, if updating from a previous version, that you do not see any objectives in the Status screen. I cannot account for every possible objective and put old saves on the right path. You will either need to figure it out or start a new game. You could also ask in Discord and maybe we can help you get back on track. It just needs to update once.

3 Likes

Hmm…multiboob/udder tf’s when? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never. The graphics engine I use won’t support that.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed the new update! Sucks that I had to start from scratch but hey I always enjoy seeing the girls. Namely of course one of them… JUSTICE FOR LUCY FR. If she’s the “ass girl” and yet is still smaller than the other ass chicks, give her another size or something :smiling_face_with_tear:. Beyond that though, loved seeing the new content. Really like the new Isabelle stage, shocker a weight gaming user likes fat girls/belly focused bodies. Avery was a surprise addition, took a lot of work to unlock. Not sure I totally understand what makes her build unique compared to Sage or Lucy but she’s cute. Also, there’s a visual bug. When doing all the milking to unlock Avery, it will show that you need 10 buckets of Rachel no matter how many you’ve done until you complete all the others, or at least it did for me. Also, Valerie and Sage’s heads look a little too similar for my taste, got confused during an objective, milked Sage all the way to 30 (TOOK FOREVER).

1 Like

This is my current favorite erotic game, for me it has the right balance of gameplay, sexy time, dialogue, humor, etc. Thank you for all the hard work! (I can’t decide my favorite but probably lean toward Lucy as well).

1 Like

Avery is adorable, also exploring the actual nutritional aspect of the milk was a neat angle.

And here we arrive at the end, after almost a full year. v1.5.

• New Girl
  • Epilogue

M-00 is done! Finished! Unless there’s something wrong, it’s very unlikely that it will ever get another update. Thank you to everyone for your overwhelming support!

23 Likes

Congrats on finishing your game.

3 Likes

I just found this the other day, great game! Congrats on completing it!

I’m hoping my in-progress 1.4 save will transfer over nicely. Was anything changed earlier on or just more end-game content?

Hit an issue, though maybe because of save file transfer?

Happened while talking to Avery asking what’s on her mind after getting her final stage clothes before final character unlocked.

I also got soft-locked trying to reply the Olivia sex scenes after stage 6, got an Image ‘olivia 6 sex’ not found error, it won’t let me go back, so think I’ve lost my progress… (ah, auto-save saved me)

Wow, I really fucked those up. I figured out what was wrong with them (extremely stupid mistakes) and I’ll get a fix out at some point.

1 Like

hey i tried updating the game but this appeared, what should i do?

Just played through the last update and epilogue. It’s a good game! You should be proud of what you made here.

2 Likes