Research Station M-00 v1.5, a Cow Girl Expansion Game

Pretty good game, and lactation stuff is my jam!..

…but I’m not gonna lie; I got very frustrated with this game, for one major reason: it’s not colorblind friendly. The colors aren’t the worst shades they could be, but since the minigame relies on the speed at which you can match stuff, the current color shades are still problematic. Even a slight pause for confirming that the color is what you think it is puts you behind, and that problem compounds as the clock counts down farther and farther.

The problem colors are green and red, and blue and purple. I think blue would be a pretty easy fix; lighten the shade closer to a sky blue, and you should be fine. In the first set of minigames, when blue was the highlighted color, I didn’t have any problems with blue and purple.

As for green and red, the best fix would be to turn red into pink. You can’t mess with green much; if you make it lighter, it might start to get problematic with yellow. So your main options are to make red much lighter (pink, essentially) or much darker (at which point you may as well make it black).

There’s another minor adjustment you could make that would also help: an undo click. Right now, if you click on a rock in the minigame, you must move it in order to make a new selection. That means if I click on what I think is green, but then realize is actually red, I have to move that green rock anyways and wait for the move animation to play before I can select another rock. If I could simply click on that green rock a second time to deselect it, I could save a quick second by not having to wait for the move animation.

Despite the difficulties, I did finish the game; like I said, I love the fetishes in this game! Just figured I should give some honest feedback for improvement, in case there are any other colorblind people trying to suffer through the game!

1 Like

I have to admit, I’m curious about the latest girl.

Namely, if the kids are some sorta self-replication or magic alien rock hybrids, also if they kids will be cows right out the gate or if they’ll grow into it or if they need to radiation to affect them like their mother

Also, I’d like to make a suggestion for a future update, what about multiple catalyst girls?
Get the benefits of both, or augment one end of it more than the others; One example would be Blue and Orange, that involves bottom heavy and fat, another would be Orange and Red for massive hour glass.

How’s this?

1 Like

I can’t comment much on colour blindness, but this site seems like it may be useful:
https://www.color-blindness.com/coblis-color-blindness-simulator/
It lets you upload images and apply filters to them to simulate various degrees and kinds of colour blindness.

1 Like

Also, this is probably my sleep deprived ass finding something stupid amusing, but the purple ones.
They look just like the anti-depressants I take

Night and day difference! That color scheme is so much better!

Here we go once more! v1.1 is here, and it’s big!

• Colorblind Mode added
  • Web Updater added
  • New Girl Added
  • Milking Minigame Added
  • Requirements for unlocking previous girls updated to include new variables added with the milking minigame
  • New tab added to the examine menu to view your girls’ milking statistics
  • Buttons added to the upgrades menu to reduce the need to spam click at later levels
  • Endgame content added for all girls after the new girl is completed
10 Likes

Wow, it just keeps coming. I thought you’d stop after 1.0, there’s plenty there already.

Does getting a second girl for red imply a whole 'nother set of girls for the other colors? That seems like a lot (not complaining either way).

2 Likes

Damn, another awesome update!

Kioko is in strong contention for best girl. Starts flat, gets turbo huge chest, is super into it, and she even manages to give every other girl a 7th stage. An amazing combo; truly the MVP candidate! Although Eva going gigahuge mode in stage 7 kind of stole the show back. lol

Really loving the game, truly becoming one of the best BE games we have had in ages, which is a genre that is sadly neglected. I hope you continue adding more girls and stages, this game has been an absolute blast to follow! :smile:

2 Likes

As a protanomolous person, that’s way worse - everything it too similar in luminance! Don’t worry though, you won’t (easily) be able to please everyone.

I think the only solution’s are to make a colorblind mode whit a different color scheme for every tipe pf colorblindness or make the colorblind mode so that it has some different objects that can’t be confused

For some reason, every time I try to download the game it gives me an error upon download and the file disappears.

i know it doesnt cover everything, but i see lots of big titles use the proto tripto deutro trio as their
colorblind settings. again, doesnt cover everything but it should be a big enough difference for every single outlaying condition maybe hopefully

Damn man, i played most games of yours and they’re awesome, i hope you add more girls later and some interactions.

1 Like

After, ugh, so much time… v1.2 is here!

• New Girl, of course!
  • More spicy scenes and an outfit for the previous size 7 girls
  • Small fix applied for the milking minigame and Kioko’s milking dialogue
7 Likes

Thanks for the update! Started a new save and i can’t unlock the new girl. Says everyone needs to be level 7 but currently level 6 seems to be the max for everyone? Am i missing something?

Do any of the girls in the status screen say you should talk to them?

2 Likes

my bad clearly can’t follow instructions haha! Good update man!

Just started playing, and blazing through the stages up til the seventh, and then Sage’s story.

Little disappointed on two aspects
1 - She was another Yellow, I was hoping for another orange or at least purple, given that the majority of the cast seem to be breast focused, I know it’s your primary interest, but at least she has an ass that rivals Lucy’s.
2 - She doesn’t have a stage seven.

My question is, what’s next, will we get more follow up girls that are hit harder by the experiments, a girl trying to boost morale of the seemingly sparse or nonexistent male population by hosting a contest for who can cow-out the most, and the lead researcher gets roped into coaching the black horse of the competition, the scrawniest girl in the station(once again, a push for either orange or purple for the girl).

I never have plans for what’s next, I just sort of do them.

Not having a stage 7 is an intentional choice so that the things I had to set up for her stage 6 (milking, outfits, etc.) got time to marinate and be seen before being boosted to stage 7. Whatever update comes next will see her finishing her cow journey.

Also, it’s hard to keep things balanced when 5/6 rocks buff busts. This is as close as I can get to orange without her just being orange.