Roommate game

New small game about a roommate and food delivery. You can choose if girls can gain weight or not. You are self employed cook and your roommate can eat whatever she wants by herself, so be sure you will have all the options, because if not, she will skip meal. Also you will have to earn money and the amount of money depends on the cooking skill, so be sure to increase it as fast as you can to earn more.

Warning! Read this before you buy!

If you follow me, you should know, that for now I create multiple short games with some sort of game mechanics in almost standard interface. It is literally a bunch of images, that appear in different circumstances and there is almost no weight gain. All my games are stuffing games. And for me the main value is that they are different. Different models, morphs, clothes, different style of interactions. Every game is an experiment. They are as they are. Some people, such as me like such things and diversity. So if you are not into it, i ask you to understand and to forgive))

This game is 6 Gb, so be sure about a lot of pictures inside.

10 Likes

How much weight gain is there in this game? What sort of sizes do they reach? I just wanted to ask because I know these games are typically focused on stuffing

3 Likes

You are right weight gain is slight as usual, just about 20 kg gain and that’s it

1 Like

20 kg is an improvement over your usual, good to see an upward trend

1 Like

Does anyone have an idea on how to get Mika to eat? I can only get her to sometimes eat during breakfast

Seems cool so far, but I swear I’m getting arthritis with all the clicking involved in cooking, it’s brutal.

2 Likes

thats very interesting!
BTW, would you consider doing future games with bigger/heavier weight gain elements for the women in them?
thanks

1 Like

If only. This person’s games always seem potentially so interesting but then there’s never much wg. Still, 20kg is an improvement

1 Like

@Zabi Agreed, the concepts are always so interesting! Wishing you’d have the girls gain up to 50-75kg

1 Like