Roundbound: Gaining for a Goddess v5.1 - Famitu update

For the password here’s some hints- you can find the first, third, and the fifth numbers of the code in the cave itself (the text tells you to look for 3 numbers, all can be found from counting) . For the second number, there’s a book somewhere in Aloewood with that answer. For the fourth number, it’s the name of the goddess the game revolves around.

If you can’t get it don’t stress too much- it’s a non required area but there is some good loot in there. Good luck!

1 Like

I finished the eating contest but after that i tried to save and got an error

Did you carry over your old save or start a new game? As I said in my first post, you need to start a new game or else it’ll be missing some crucial content- and it’ll be buggy like this.

It was on a new save but I think I’ve figured out the problem. I was going in to the eating contest with Clare already fattened from the mercenary camp and it seems like doing that bumps her up to a fat level that you’re not supposed to be able to reach. Slimming down with the fairy before doing the eating contest made things work fine.

1 Like

I started a new game

1 Like

OOH I found the problem, I had an event in the corner of the map that caused one of the sprites to change. I’ll fix it right away I can’t believe I left it there lol

So I fixed it, I think if you go to the fairy and slim down the bug should go away since its a one time event that plays after the first time you complete the contest.

1 Like

So i played the first version of RoundBound when it came out and loved it, i was excited to see what the next would bring and it did not dissapoint.
First of all, i really like madeline (mostly because i love maids), i didn’t have to grind that much to continue with the story, the new quests are mostly an improvement.
The bad ends were awesome and i hope to see them getting better with each new update.

I love the concept of exploring a dungeon while being really fat and the sprite for madeline is really good (in my opinion), i hope you introduce more type of dungeons like that were the other characters get the same treatment or maybe the entire party gets extremely fat in order to progress in a dungeon.

The only bug i encountered in my playthrough was one with the fairy that is blocking the entrance of the witch house, if you talk to the fairy in a certain spot which is right or left you get stuck because the characters are supposed to move foward to enter the house.

I hope that you continue to work in this game and wish you the best of luck.

(Sorry for gramatical errors, im not a native english speaker but i try my best!)

2 Likes

That was a super easy fix and will be done for the next update. Glad you enjoyed it!

Been having issues downloading the latest Roundbound via google drive as the zip drive comes up as invalid once downloaded and i know if tried to extract it one of the files will not extract from experience (I.e seeds of destiny to name a few) i hate to ask but can i get a MEGA download link please so i may play it?

For anyone who is still having trouble with the door in the cave, here’s a hint:

The 2nd and 4th digits in the password aren’t numbers.

4 Likes

Thank you very much :smiley:

So, played through this version and I must say, i like the new content very much. But one thing is still hiding from me and that is the sword key. Am I blind or is it not there yet. Hopefully, someone can enlighten.:smiley:

1 Like

Right now there’s no sword key, however I am planning on adding it in the future. It’ll be hidden somewhere in the next update and if you bring it back to the Brewstead Manor, there’ll will be a special reward.

5 Likes

Ahhh, that helps.^^ Then I’m looking forward to the next updates. :wink:

Found a small bug, if you try to inspect the very first chest with the apples after it’s already open, the game softlocks trying to load “Lee1.png” from the faces folder. It’s an easy user-side fix to just copy Robin1.png and name the copy Lee1, (not to mention easy to miss too, since it seems to have survived since the first release) but it’s something else to put on the list for an official fix in the next release.

2 Likes

Oh that’s an easy fix. The original game was supposed to have a male protagonist, named Lee, but I changed it to Robin and I must’ve forgot to change that- good catch.

2 Likes

Lee?! Proto-tagonist?!! That’s perfect material for a fourth party member/quest person right there.

1 Like

Potentially! I’ve been drafting some ideas for a 4th member. I do like the idea of the prototype- protagonist being a main character or a side character, I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

Possible Bug I am not sure if it is because Madeline does not have the fatter sprites yet but if she does I dunno what’s going on here. image

1 Like