Royal Banquet: A quick princess themed, stuffing romp. UPDATE v1.4: Divine Dining Edition

This is an amazing mod, and I’d love to make it official content. How would you feel about this?

5 Likes

Alrighty, official revival bump.

15 Likes

Sure, sounds great! I added you on the thing if you want to talk details. Otherwise you can use what I added however you like.

4 Likes

Does anyone have a guide, or at least hints, for getting all the endings (at least for the original/official version)?

1 Like

it’s amazing to see this project be revived, hope it goes swimmingly!

2 Likes

So far everything is going quite well, we have already implemented a majority of the next route as parts of it were prepared before. We are also working on a rework of the content found in @u12 's modification to expand it and fit it into the overall game. For reference: So far we have written about 25 pages of dialogue (including inspection dialogues of course) for the new and adapted content.

We want to make sure that the adapted content feels unique… some may even call it “expanded”.

5 Likes

Hello everyone, just wanted to give a quick update.
The new version is going to be uploaded later today (aka early tomorrow for some). In this version you will find a new route leading to two new endings and a partial adaptation of the modded content. Originally we planned to adapt the whole mod, but we decided to make one of the routes more in-depth and as such will be pushing the update to that particular route back to the next update. Not to worry, we believe that people will enjoy our changes.

As for the new content coming in this version as well as the partially adapted content, I wanted to give hints to those who may have trouble finding it all:

It seems that the head maid is keeping a watchful eye over a particular area of the kitchen, and she won’t be leaving anytime soon. Perhaps you can trick her somehow…?

Someone left a particularly sweet offering to the royal family. Grabbing a bite or two won’t hurt, right? (Note: This route is prone to visual adjustments over time.)

The royal family has a lot of weird books and one has landed right in your path. Some closer examination may be in order.

That’s all from me for now, I hope you enjoy the new update when we are able to put it up here.

11 Likes

Go off king.
I love this little game.

1 Like

I still can’t believe that this was revived, looking forward to the updates! c:

2 Likes

Official update bump!

3 Likes

I’ve been playing the new update,
is it possible that the wine cellar is behind this door? Because everytime I try to go trough it I got transported to this place next to the hammers and unable to move from there

3 Likes

Oh wow, oops. That’s not supposed to happen. Putting it in my “bugs to fix” drawer.

Those hallways don’t lead anywhere…for now.

I’ll give you a hint, you need an item to access it. Check for bottles.

1 Like

omg this game is so great, Im so happy it was revived! Btw I thought for sure She was going to get into some drunk hijinks like eating the shellfish or drinking potions down in the celler… They have got to be teasers for new content! I can’t wait for the next update!

3 Likes

After you eat all the dishes in the banquet and you walk back into the kitchen your soft locked and can’t move or press the menu button

3 Likes

That will be fixed in the next version - turns out it was just a misplaced autorun event preventing the player from moving. Other small bugs have also been adressed, we are currently back to reworking the content of the former mod.

3 Likes

Howdy folks. Just showing a small teaser of our next mini-update. :>

Special thanks to our sprite artist @Cj-x4.3 for helping make this special fella, alongside a whole lot of other stuff in our next update!

8 Likes

beyond excited! Hope its not to far off! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Heya! Our next update is here: Divine Dining! Read up (and download it) it in the updated post above!

Also have some teaser images as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Hi! I absolutely love this short game and am curious to see where it could lead! If you need any help I’m pretty good at pixel art, including character portrait. I can send my discord username in DM if needed :pray:

1 Like

Good update. Now if only i could figure out how to get into the kitchen that would be great.

Edit: must impregnate literally all the women. Including the chicken.

1 Like