Heya, name’s Aerilate.
At the start of 2021, I tried out the RPGMaker MV demo and using that short time period I put together what I hesitate to call a “game.” It was more of a 15 to 20 minute fetish experience. I eventually got the full version of RPGMaker MV, and this game came out.
As of January 1st, 2023, I ceased development of this game, being disinterested in continuing any further development.
As of April 10th, 2023, I have partnered together with a small team consisting of Erronwolf, Eclipsis, Dendan and Cj-X4, to continue development of Royal Banquet!
What to expect:
- You play as an unnamed spoiled princess who’s being forced to attend a midday luncheon. You’re not too happy about this. Unfortunately your mother is the queen, and her word is law…
- About everything is interactable in a way, nearly all the furniture pieces and NPC’s have something to say. This comes into play with the game’s main sequence: the banquet itself.
- The banquet minigame will dictate how round you end up getting. In turn, that changes how the NPC’s and certain items are reacted to.
- You don’t have to go to the banquet itself, of course. I encourage you to explore the castle to your heart’s content, and discover different paths to avoid the banquet, and see the different ways the Princess (or others!) can be expanded.
- There’s a heavy bias towards burps, belly noises, and teasing. And of course, stuffed princess tummies.
OFFICIAL REVIVAL UPDATE:
As stated above, I have been approached by a small team of talented creators who have been interested in reviving and continuing development of Royal Banquet. Combined with the wonderful fan addition as posted below by U12, I now feel I’ve been properly reignited to revive this project I thought I never really thought I’d touch again.
Working with this group will help me realize Royal Banquet’s vision to its fullest, it being a simple Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) game, filled with belly fanservice of all types.
It’s good to be back creating games.
OFFICIAL v1.4 UPDATE:
Howdy, folks! Aer here with another update, this time being the Divine Dining Edition!
In this update, the “Goddess Impregnation” pathway has been completely revamped and extended, featuring four new endings. Meaning in the pregnancy pathway, you have a chance to side with the goddess and (magically) impregnate all the female guests at the banquet! That’s right, the guests get to be expanded instead of just the princess this time around!
After that, you have a chance to make them even rounder with an extended pathway that features some light puzzle elements. See if you can solve it for a chance to watch those waistlines grow even bigger, alongside three additional endings!
The Royal Gardens have been added in tandem with this Divine Dining update. For now it simply exists for the Divine Dining update, keyword: for now.
Big thanks to all the friends above who’ve graciously provided their time to help me continue to update this game. There’s not much else to say but enjoy!
I wish to give immense thanks to Pacci-d, for making custom expressions for the princess, adjusting the original princess’s pallete and essentially helping me figure out RPGMaker as a whole. Without him, this project probably would’ve fallen flat on its face. He makes general expansion art (mostly pregnancy themed) but I seriously encourage you to check him out, as he has a Deviantart page here: Pacci-d - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt
He’s one of my best friends and an amazing artist, and he definitely deserves a watch.
Link to the game here:
DOWNLOAD LINK: 397.61 MB file on MEGA