Rpg maker games playable with Joiplay on android

Like the title suggests i wanted to let everyone know that if they have an android they can get joiplay on the playstore and your capable of playong just about any rpg maker game on there, it does require a plugin which is also on the play store just felt like this was some good info for everyone to have! :blush:

6 Likes

I have joiplay and so far about 90% of the RPGmaker games I used work well enough.

Yeah certain exceptions being like if they programmed mouse usage into the game or something like that!

Itโ€™s better if you download it from patreon, it haves more fixes and is a little bit stable

Does it include RPG Maker 2000/2003 RPGs?

Im not sure i havenโ€™t tested it on anything but more recent versions of rpg maker, the only thing i can suggest is to try

Hy, i tried to play a new game called Fattening my roommates by derpentrix. The game is on itch but it seems like the program cant handle it, quits out without any error messages. Maybe i miss something or just unplayable? Sorry for my bad englis.

Could be hardware issue or that the current build of Joiplay cannot emulate the game well.
Joiplay emulates rpg maker games, which means you might need decent hardware to make some games run, it takes much processing power to convert 86x instructions to ARM instructions. Even if some games looks like they could be ran on a toaster.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, i tried with a xiaomi redmi 11. Maybe i will try with a different device, or i can search for an older version of Joiplay.