Savage Weight for Savage Worlds

I’ve created a weight gain ruleset for my favorite RPG system in the universe, Savage Worlds! I was inspired by stuff like Adipea and Expand&d for dungeons and dragons, and thought that SW could use a bit of corpulent adoration! I’d love to know what you all think, and I hope you have fun with it!

Content Warnings: Weight gain, fatness, stuffing, one specific instance of vore (in the Weird Edges section under the heading “Voracious”), micro/macro, mild teasing

Savage Weight.pdf (109.2 KB)

Fair warning, the formatting might be pretty bad, and the wording is a bit rough, especially at certain points! I’ve done my absolute best to include examples where necessary to try alleviating a bit of confusion, but I don’t know that I’ve succeeded entirely. If you have questions or critique, I’d love to hear it!

Embarrassing! I left out some pretty critical stuff in that first draft, so here’s an updated version with some minor fixes and additions:

Savage Weight Fix.pdf (111.8 KB)

It has come to my attention that the rules for changing size are, to put it bluntly, spaghetti. I shall endeavor soon to simplify and improve them.

New Branches! Presenting Savage Weight with vore and minor slob:
Savage Weight.pdf (121.8 KB)

And Savage Weight with Neither!:
Savage Weight Nix Vore_Slob.pdf (117.2 KB)

These new branches are also slightly improved, although the bulk of the section on changing Size is still spaghetti. I’ve added an addendum to that section that essentially fixes the problem by presenting a streamlined (or bypassed? Whichever you like) version of the rules. Unfortunately, I have forgotten to update the foreword for either edition. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It has some really fun descriptions for the mechanics as well, awesome work!

2 Likes

Quick update: I’m working on a Sci-Fi setting that uses this ruleset! In the distant year of 3001, the space station Dionysus orbits the Oleo system’s sun. Olympus Brands, proprietor of the space station and premiere mega corporation of the system at large, is now hiring for a brand new position: Field Reclamation! Look forward to exploring the Dionysus’ many nooks and crannies and enjoying its copious hedonistic pleasures between arduous treks across strange worlds searching for alien technology to further the goals of your shadowy employer! I’ll post it here when I’m done.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed you made this and I’m interested because I’m interested in Savage Worlds as a system. Anyone else learned about it from Stingers & Spores or another third party setting release for it?

Anyways what ideas do you have for your setting for Savage Worlds and what mechanics do you hope to be able to capitalize for the setting?

Ah! Thanks for the interest in the project, sorry for the late reply! I’ve been super busy lately, so little progress has been made, I’m afraid. As for ideas, I have loads!

Just a few sneak peaks at what’s cooking! I’m making a lot of stuff from scratch here, but of course Savage Worlds is very modular and has a lot of nice source material to pull from. My focus when I get back to working on this project will be the bestiary, after that player race options, and then finally I’ll flesh out the world (more than I already have) and write a starting adventure module! Hope that clears some stuff up!