Savoring Sword 🍄

I’m excited to announce that you can play V1 for free on Itch! :mushroom:

Explore procedurally generated dungeons, fight monster girls, interact with your surroundings, collect items, gain weight, and make another girl gain weight!

FEATURES:

• Two girls who gain weight.
  • Procedurally generated dungeons.
  • Over 15 monster girls.
  • Tons of traps and interactables.
  • A shop.
  • Outfits, modifiers, wrappers, achievements, and more.

Plus, V1.2 is available to Weight Gain Lover and Still Hungry patrons!

It has more monster girls and traps, a third girl who also gains weight, a minigame, new enhancements, more collectables, a refined dungeon experience, and more!

Thank you for your support, and I hope you’re keeping the girls well fed! :cookie:

11 Likes

Very enjoyable game, keep up the good work!

1 Like

@Zabi Thanks! I’m giving my best! :heart:

4 Likes

i’m curious what the door hides but other than that loving the new look

1 Like

@titanxkillerxhunter It was under construction during V1, but V1.2 (or the ‘Door to the Left Update’) is available on Patreon and leads to a new room. A fairy, Solace, is there who gains weight, plus a new minigame and new enhancements

1 Like

Can saves be transferred between versions or would you have to start over for each version?

1 Like

@Gluttonyan As long as you are playing on the same PC and profile, it will transfer over

2 Likes

HYPED! At last the game is released! Cant WAIT to play the FUCK out of it! I will be 100% this game in a month mark words!

2 Likes

Aw super glad to hear you’re enjoying the game @Fluttery_Hamburger !! :face_holding_back_tears: Just so you know tho, Version 1 was the milestone where all of the main mechanics in the game were working (dungeon, akana, shop, collection, etc) but I have been continuously adding more content to the game and V1.2 is available on Patreon if you need more of a challenge! Plus, it helps me out big time by supporting me so I can continue to make WG content!

1 Like

It’s a very good game overall, though in New Game+ I’ve found some difficulty with the Beacon challenge, because I can’t figure out a consistent way to get them into the low hp state. Is it intended that Beacons don’t appear in the bestiary?

@Dragonslayerz They will appear in the Bestiary when you reach floor 7 (though I will also make them appear in the Bestiary when you unlock the Eternal Flame, thank you for bringing this to my attention)

Beacons are one of the monster girls with a special power, they have a chance to insta-kill or deal no damage. If you run far enough away from them (so that they stop chasing you) their flame will be unlit and they lose their insta-kill power, making them harmless

why can’t I level up Akana even tho I have leveled up my Savoring Sword to the max several times which is at lvl 2? I have had Savoring Sword at lvl 2 max for ages :frowning:

then you might be on an old version when the game first came out the max was lvl 2

But I’m playing on V1.0…

Hey @iagree1234 ! Make sure you click ‘Return to Shop’ when completing a dungeon floor, returning to shop from the pause menu doesnt level up Akana. Also, the Savoring Sword’s max level stays at 2 until Akana reaches level 3.

You can also try resetting the data from Settings to see if that helps. If it keeps happening, let me know!

2 Likes

Maybe this was explained in the intro and I glossed over it, but this was a missing piece for me. Went through ~20 runs wondering why i could never make it past the third floor

There should be a message that pops up warning you about returning to the shop from the pause menu, I will add it into the tutorial message also to help prevent this from happening in the future. @skitterwave

Also, the deeper the floor, the tougher the monsters

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping me!

1 Like

so far in the current itch version even at max 20 monsters with 50 health and high damage are still hard until the level max gets higher in the future

1 Like

@titanxkillerxhunter Thanks for the feedback! Though the max level for the Savoring Sword wont go any higher than 10 since I’ve been adding a ton of Outfits for Starla, and finalizing them can take up to a week. In the newest version, there are new ways to buff Starla: new Wrappers, tarot cards, Gumball enhancements, etc.

1 Like