Searching for a WG TTRPG group!

Hey all!

Got a bit of a mood for some TTRPG action. I have some experience with TTRPGs (primarily Tablestuck), but sadly those games all sort of dropped off. I’m looking for either a one-off or a dedicated group, because to be honest, I’m tired of games that are supposed to last a long time, but never actually do.

As for systems, I literally Do Not Care as long as I can have an archery-focused playstyle, bonus points if I can be something like an Artificer. Extra bonus points if I can be any species I want, but humans are more than acceptable.

I might also try to ask a few friends to join - primarily my girlfriend, but we’ll see.

As for availability, I’m usually 100% available after 2 PM Pacific each day, but if we’re doing just text, I can do it at virtually any point in the day.

Either way, I’m excited to try and play, and thanks for considering me if you’re willing to take me!

1 Like

If you are making a group, that time works for me on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

If you are looking for a group, I do not have one, good luck in finding one

I’m mainly looking for a group, sorry about that ^^,

Good luck! As with tabletop games generally, the real bottleneck is a relative shortage of DMs. Especially so with kinky games. There are many more players out there who want to play in WG campaign’s far rarer are the people willing to run them.

If you have a few people you’d invite, that’s already a group! Get someone behind the screen abd you ll have everything you need to start a game of your own .

I empathize. I’d love to play! But I don’t have a group lol.

I also don’t really have experiencing DMing, as fun as it sounds.

Yea, I ran one of these groups once and it is a lot less interesting than having your own character.

Although, that also might be kind of because they all chose male characters and I’m not into that.

DM chiming in.

I have Options.

I’m open to everyone in this thread @ ing me on Discord. tungstonmountain

@Doom-Knight009 is this offer still on the table? :eyes:

Possibly yes. I await the message request on Discord

This still open? I’d like to hop in and give it a go.

Hey. I got a few WG D&D Discord games. Wanna join them?