searching for starbound mod: LeupaiRealization

the Mega link i found online appears to be dead, anyone has a copy of the files so that i may download it?

1 Like

I think there’s another post for this. Also I’m not very sure whether or not the mod is actually compatible with Starbound Big Fatties

Apologies, not trying to necro here, but- randomly stumbled across the modpage which was last updated in 2014. it appears the mega link to download it is no longer functional.

The other thread does NOT have the mod files, nor any links to any related content. That being said, so as to not be a hypocrite:

the-hypothesist: Starbound LeupaiREALIZATION Mod... - Can't Dance, Can't Talk - This link leads you to the page with the dead Mega.nz link, at the very top.

Stream LeupaiREALIZATION - Research Montage by badgene | Listen online for free on SoundCloud - this is how I found the mod in the first place, while looking for more information on Leupai, I saw the cover for the album in the images section of google, followed the white rabbit, and now find myself here.

So, asking again, and, frankly, hoping to revive a completely dead topic:
Where can I find a usable version of this mod- for, literally, ANY version of starbound at all. I’m hugely interested in seeing what’s going on in this mod, all other resources have been burned or lost to time.

Doing some more digging, found an alleged version on Tumblr through an inactive link. Going to load this through the wayback machine to see if I can get it to work.

Edit:
after some usage of the wayback machine, there are plenty of archives(9) from 2017, but… Utlimately, it gives a missing URL for the actual page content. “The URL you requested could not be found.” Back to searching!

Edit 2:
on callisparrow: I never really know what to build in... - Can't Dance, Can't Talk this post, I quote: “But I’ve always wanted to build something grand with the mod I’m using now (LeupaiRealization, no longer available for download from my friend, sorry) and I think I finally made something I’m happy with!”
The mod is protected by Leupai’s fandom out of not wanting it to be shared, it would seem, as much as it would be great to be able to access this content, if only to explore what is in it.

Still, I’ll need to find someone who has the files… the reddit post I found said it was released for anyone who wanted to try and update it because starbound modding had changed. I will look around for the Leupai discord. Maybe someone there will have the resources I need to boot up this mod and experiment with it’s features.

1 Like