SFRPG - EXPANDED - Custom Sprites

count me on the emus team too

2 Likes

Definitely voting for the Emus’ one! :smile:

2 Likes

could i suggest making the tail bigger so it’s visible?

3 Likes

Could there be a Roxanne Wolf version? but don’t let this one rip your clothes

I’ve studied some history, I will always back the emus in a conflict.

Don’t wanna end up like Australia, ruled by the flightless birds.

5 Likes

voting on the emus one

3 Likes

Alright! Next set is up. I increased the tail size, and changed the leg shape for the previous sprite sheet. It looked too blobish for the size, but I think it’ll look good later on. I’ll also change the tail accordingly so it’ll remain visible at larger sizes. And if you look closely enough, I tried rounding out Isabelle’s face to give her a chubbier look in the new sheet. Yay or nay on the fatter look, and if yay, should I make it blobbier later on?
Fat Face
This is what I have for the final face at the moment.

13 Likes

I like fat/chubby faces and I think it goes well with the sprite base. If it manages to fit without breaking things go for it.

1 Like

yay all the way, also, could i suggest a teensy edit?

2 Likes

Sure, let’s hear it.

1 Like

leg

Considering you’re adding some kind of leg anim already, i figured: “hey, if i overlay opposite sprites legs, then it will look like walking animation”, the result was this.

The original sprites didn’t have any movement, so i guess it’s already more difficult as-is, so i just wanted to push out an idea to make things look more fun.

Edit: i believe such a method will not work on higher levels because there will be less space between sprites in the frame.

3 Likes

I was considering that when I accidently overlaid a sprite, and I think I could make it work at higher levels. It wouldn’t take too long to add it in and it does look good.

5 Likes

Looking forward then! Keep cooking, brother. :+1:

4 Likes

Me here waiting for something like a Bowser sprite sheet for the game

1 Like

i was wondering can someone make a glamrock freddy sprite becuase i love glamrock freddy

1 Like

i also have another idea put alpha jacket on the werewolf form becuase alpha is my favorite charater xD

2 Likes

Hmm, I don’t mean to sound pushy about it, but some could make the idols from splatoon as sprites (Hehe Frye Gaming real)

1 Like

If we’re doing requests I would LOVE a Loona or Roxanne Wolf sprite

Pretty much in the homestretch now, just experimenting on fatter faces and leg shapes. Also, my microwave exploded today, so that impromptu x-ray scan needed remedying. R.I.P. 1999 Whirlpool microwave, gone but remembered through your radiation lingering in my bones.

11 Likes

She have really nice ass.

4 Likes