SFRPG - EXPANDED - Custom Sprites

If we’re doing requests I would LOVE a Loona or Roxanne Wolf sprite

Pretty much in the homestretch now, just experimenting on fatter faces and leg shapes. Also, my microwave exploded today, so that impromptu x-ray scan needed remedying. R.I.P. 1999 Whirlpool microwave, gone but remembered through your radiation lingering in my bones.

11 Likes

She have really nice ass.

4 Likes

no joke, i am legit fucking excited as fuck to actually use this custom sprite of isabelle, ngl <:p

5 Likes

Dude, same, this looks promising asf!

3 Likes

Okay, alright, I think it’s done. Here you go everyone, just download the zip and drag them into Graphics/ Characters folder of SFRPG. Feel free to use it however you wish to.
SFRPG Isabelle.zip (1.2 MB)

SPTS_1_2_1

And with that, I am burnt out. 60 sprite sheets is a ton to work with for just one character, even if it is using preexisting templates. Once again, shoutout to Anon Emus for the template, and Abakhanskya because I used their belly shape for the final two sheets.
Edit: Forget to add a head to one of the sprites. Should be fixed.

18 Likes

Can this be put over one of the alternate sprite sheets and not just the main one?
Edit: Nevermind I did it but renaming the files manually

2 Likes

Great work, quick question do you use any sort of reference for creating the character or you make them from scratch? I am not speaking of using the Anon-Emus templates more so how you adapted Isabel or shantae to the SFRPG style like a sort of reference spritesheet. Thanks for your work they all look great!

2 Likes

How do you mean? Like the shading or the clothing? If it’s shading, SFRPG is pretty mute in its colors and tones, usually two or three colors per character, whereas most other Rpgmaker games use a lot more shading, 3 to 5, and outlines that blend with the character’s skin tone. For example.
Shading
Shading usually gets you the style you’re looking for. Clothing, I just looked at references from art and started from there.

4 Likes

I see do well i meant more so did you used pre existing spritesheets online to make SFRPG sprite, those two tips also help with the shading but i meant more specifically resource finding and and how to adapt them to a SFRPG style, but this helps too. Thanks (ps ive been working on adapting a sprite base of your past work so i was curious how were you able to make relative humanoid character into sprites, shantae for example but this helps as well)

2 Likes

Oh, okay, sorry. Yes, for Shantae I adapted the head found inside the older Shantae games, and for Isabelle I found a sprite for her facing forward, but none from the side or behind so I made those from scratch. I wanted to put more details on the head, but the size box for the character sheet is smaller than sprite sheets I found online.

3 Likes

ok, now THIS was an amazing sprite edit, legit had a ton of fun with it, cant wait to see what you’ll come up with next, but for now, take a break, you earned it X3

4 Likes

ok guys, hear me out, what if someone made a custom sprite of renamon for this game?

5 Likes

A man can only dream :pray:

1 Like

A good idea, get right on it.

Or better yet, do one of Ranamon

4 Likes

ehhh, sounds like a neat idea, though i prefer renamon, i just wanna see my digifox waifu turned into a heckin chonker of a woman <:P

2 Likes

SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1
SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1
SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1
SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1
SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1
SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1

Back again with more nonsense. Have some Totally Spies girls, Bon Bon and Chu Chu from Mime and Dash, and Vivian from Paper Mario TTYD.

17 Likes

You should really consider doing this for commissions instead of for free.

6 Likes

Welcome back you are one fast worker. Cant wait to see what you make

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I would PAY to see a complete Vivian spritesheet series. :eyes:

4 Likes