SFRPG - EXPANDED - Custom Sprites

Just tried making a succubus sprite and turns out there was a trojan in the asesprite version I downloaded, probably divine intervention imo

3 Likes

Y’know if you find the github page for aseprite you can actually compile it yourself for free, if you know how to do that. There should be a guide somewhere for that.

1 Like

LibreSprite this is libresprite, is a fork of asesprite prior to going proprietary, its not gonna have the latest asesprite features but it should get the job done

2 Likes

SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1

Anybody else remember Princess Charm? Knockout City? Was in the trailer for like 10 seconds and not in the game. Well, here she is again.

8 Likes

best girl so sad she didn’t get included

2 Likes

SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1

Wanted to touch this one up and add the other sizes. I like the silly mushroom girl, sue me.

6 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for your work! <3

2 Likes

i’ll sue ya if you don’t finish that beautiful work

2 Likes

No that’s valid, I love both the mushroom and cheese one

1 Like

I’ll throw my 72 pennies at you, one by one, until they one becomes a mild inconvenience!

SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1

Made a Meru the Succubus. It’s always the eyes that are always so difficult for me, and I didn’t know what outfit to put her in, so I chose the Canada Hoodie one.

12 Likes

kinda weird a game set in the underworld doesn’t let you be a demon, but with your ability, you sure make it seem possible

btw, i wonder why nobody has done any different body types for the sprites? all i’ve seen is people make top heavy characters with a round belly but where are the bottom heavy double belly sprites?

1 Like

I understand why you ask that and I am sure it 100% hard to make it perfect. I tried it myself. I still longest way to go as I can’t finish it by time.

1 Like

well i hope to you and anyone else that tries to make bottom heavy sprites the best of luck

2 Likes

SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1
SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1

Continuing the imp theme, here’s an obscure character no one’s heard about: Midna, helmet and helmetless. And with that, I fade into the ether once again, in pursuit of more productive life endeavors.

16 Likes

At this point bro is cooking a full course buffet with the rare instance of the gordon ramsey meal of a full sprite set

5 Likes

Is the last part as big as she’s going to get or is the bigger and fatter versions hidden?

3 Likes

Also, is it never thought about putting in sprites of adult inklings or octarians in this?

2 Likes

Despite not having the later stages all of them are really high quality, cant thank ya enough for the amount of effort they take to make. Until you decide to post again have a well deserved break

4 Likes