SFRPG - EXPANDED - Custom Sprites

@SwaggerPIngas @OkaySokay You two are awesome at making these sprites! If either of you are ever available to do commissions, I have a request if that’s okay.

2 Likes

I don’t have much artistic ability myself so it wouldn’t sit right with me to charge for sprites, but as I progress I could look into making more stuff on my own.

5 Likes

Thank you you awesome artist!

4 Likes

SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1

Yo, what’s happin’ everyone? Work has me busy, but brain rot forced Hex Maniac into my head. Made a few alterations to the first top half to include my leg and hip as well as the side and back sprites to include a more pronounced heavy bottom look. Great job on the Alex sprite @SwaggerPIngas! And, yeah, the legs from 3-5 had me scratching my head for too long until I gave up and put whatever I made in.

14 Likes

YOOOO THICKER LEGS!! seriously tho, great job man

2 Likes

Glad to you are back again with hex maniac (one of my fav personally) and If you dont mind I’ll try adapt your other past work and see if I can manage a way to make seemly good looking legs for stages 3-5. Cheers

4 Likes

Are you going to give each of these female sprites / characters the same type of double belly like you gave that female character from totally spies or are you going to give them different types of fat bellies?

2 Likes

Right now I have two options use the belly from Anon’s template, which is a rounded belly or use Sokay’s which is a double belly me personally I prefer the latter rather than the former, and as I get more experience I’ll try and see if I can make my own but it will come with time.

5 Likes

I raise my hat off to you. :tophat:

3 Likes

SPTS_1_1_1
SPTS_1_2_1
SPTS_1_3_1
SPTS_1_1_1

And some Meloetta before I vanish again, gonna enjoy my Memorial Day Weekend. And to chime in with the double belly sprites, I was messing around with it when I was making a more bottom heavy template. Don’t know if it came out well, considering the sprite size. To me, it looks like the walking cycle is heavily exaggerated in bigger sprites.

14 Likes

“heavily exagerated” AS IT SHOULD, that makes it way better actually, feels like a proper waddle for someone that would weigh 800lbs. Fantastic job, honestly, you outdid yourself

2 Likes

Here I am once again, got bit busy but started working on the last girl. Clover is half way done but as its tradition here is Sam:
SPTS_1_1_1

![$SPTS_4_1_1|500x500](upload://9WtT

The completed set: SFRPG TTS_Sam.zip (1.1 MB)

11 Likes

can i recommend something? why don’t you try to make a bottom heavy character wider a the hips by just using a smaller belly size each time, like for example the belly for 5 would be 3 and the size of 8 would be 6

2 Likes

Next Character I will be working after Clover will be bottom heavy focused

4 Likes

I may not be a Sprite artist but I have an idea for new custom Sprites if anyone’s willing to hear me out?

1 Like

I’m free to listening, what could it be that you want to suggest?

1 Like

Is there a character in mind for this, or would you be open to suggestions?

1 Like

Perhaps female characters from baldur’s gate 3 such as Lae 'zel, Karlach, and Shadow heart (but with the white hair for the elf lady.)

1 Like

Just being messing around in making a reasonable bottom heavy/hourglass shape, and yes I’m indeed open to suggestions as long is not a too complex of a character (since I’ll have to make them from scratch I will just take longer just a FYI)

3 Likes

just make a default blank skin first, then make the actual character ones. So that it’s to just modify the base rather than to make a new one each time

1 Like