Shatteraura would like to form a small team!

Hi everyone, figured I should post my interest in finding one or two people to work with!

As some of you may remember I did enter the previous jam with Yuki<3Hana. It did okay but suffered from being too large in scope for the time we had, I ended up learning a lot though!

Now I am happy to say I am about to graduate from university with a degree in games design, and have learned a hell of a lot since the last jam. - My primary skills lie in mechanics design, general production, and programming. - I do music too, though that would be a seconday goal :smiley:

Idealy this means I am looking to get an artist or two on board, potentially another programmer could be useful too. I would want to work in unity with C# as that was the focus of my study :slight_smile:

Feel free to poke me on here or on discord if you are interested in discussing things :smiley:
Qwibble#1982 is my discord name, you can also find me listed as Shatteraura in the blue devs list on the weightgaming discord :slight_smile:

If you need an artist, I’d be willing to offer my services.

Heya! I just had a glace at your deviantart, your work is pretty darn good! I would totally be willing to let you in assuming more teams don’t pop up that take your fancy :slight_smile: — We can wait a few days to see what happens, if nothing else comes up hopefully we will work well together! If you have any questions for me feel free to ask :smiley:

Cool :smiley: Do you have a Discord that we can message on?

I know you won’t likely need one, but I’m a writer. I could do grammar, structure and stuff like that. Dialog may not be my forte, but I did ace creative writing.

Well given that presently I have no idea what kind of game it would be, it’s not impossible I could make use of a writer! I don’t know what to say right now but I will keep you in mind just in case :slight_smile: - My last game jam entry did actually have a story so it’s not impossible :smiley:

Yeah, I’m Shatteraura on the weightgaming discord; I shouldnt be too hard to find as I’m in the blue devs list. Feel free to poke me! - My discord general name is: Qwibble#1982

Also do you have a place I could read your work? :smiley:

I just checked my drive for my writing, but it seems the account I have my files saved on is disabled, which sucks. Guess I’ll just have to give up on that.

Yikes, that really sucks :frowning: Hopefully you can get your work back at some point :confused: As for this jam I guess we will have to wait and see, if I need a writer I can still give you a chance.— At any rate, thanks for taking the time to respond :slight_smile: