Sims 3 BBW Mod by coldsteelj + Tips

Reposting because the old-site went down

With permission of the author, I present coldsteelj’s Sims 3 mod.
These are just clothing items you put on your sims that change their body. They don’t affect the vanilla body.

Pictures (NSFW)

Body and Clothes

Tips

If you want a greater range of body shapes, download Consort’s “2x Weight and Fitness Integration core-mod”. It comes in three versions: Standard (x2), Mild (x1.5), and Unlimited. The body can get pretty weird-looking at extreme sizes, so I use a combination of body sliders to diminish the problem. You can pretty much get whatever shape you want, with the right sliders.

If you wish to change the rate of WG, download the “Sims Weightwatchers” by severedsolo . Open the mod with s3pe and find the line called "kFatBodyShapeChange value=“0.7” (It’s towards the top). Change the numerical value. The higher the number, the slower the WG, and vice versa. Go by small increments as it is very sensitive. I have it at 1.3.

This is just a personal modification. I do not condone stealing any mod and uploading it as your own.

I’ll add some more tips as I think of them. Feel free to add your own.

3 Likes

I WISH THIS WAS A THING FOR THE SIMS 4! Why kh why…

Coldsteel does have a sims 4 body but I’m not sure if he ever posted it anywhere (nvm he only posted images of it on Deaviantart)

how would I download it? or is it not available to download

It’s not available for download unfortunately sorry for getting your hopes up

Hello darkness my old friend

We’ve also lost the Weightwatchers mod, I can’t seem to find it.

Have you tried looking on the ModTheSims website?

1 Like

What makes you think I haven’t?
I’ve tried mod the sims and loverslab, the results aren’t showing up.

I don’t know if you were looking for one for 3 (or if there even was one) but weight watcher mod for sims 4 is there. https://modthesims.info/d/661091/weight-watcher-mod-sims-weight-in-lbs.html