Size preferences

Irl it depends on their health, the largest I’ve ever been with was a 6’1 400+ pound chick who tbh I would go hiking with and could live a normal life. Crazy thing is she was always down to eat when I asked her but I never saw her eat much. Like it’s hard finding hot healthy (enough) massive women, like foxxieroxxie, boberry, caitidee all pull off their massive sizes well and seem healthy enough to do some things (tho clearly not like go on a big hike but can do most everything they need to do independently). So really I’m cool w/however big as long as they’re still mobile/active/happy… Like I don’t go chasing just fat women, its a preference not a preference if that makes sense, like I don’t get mad at Gf’s if they ain’t into it but I always tell them I’ll never tell you you’re too fat ha

now in the fetish art and stuff bigger is always better, I don’t like realistic immobile blobs usually (sprites in the games I found are decent but I mean realistic blobs) and cosmic vore gets old because there’s only so many ways to describe someone got really fat. But really I think hill/mountain size or in some worlds where there’s tons of massive women it gets better. But in fiction bigger is always better really to a certain extent and irl as long as they’re mobile and relatively healthy. Like you can only be so healthy at 600 pounds but healthy enough to be independent.