Skye vs CJ

This game is a request and it is a fetish mini game. It is about belly stuffing and growing taller. For those who may like.

Warning! Read this before you buy!

If you follow me, you should know, that for now I create multiple short games with some sort of game mechanics in almost standard interface. It is literally a bunch of images, that appear in different circumstances and there is almost no weight gain. All my games are stuffing games. And for me the main value is that they are different. Different models, morphs, clothes, different style of interactions. Every game is an experiment. They are as they are. Some people, such as me like such things and diversity. So if you are not into it, i ask you to understand and to forgive))

Final stages spoiler

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but I cracked up laughing at this one. As harsh, as it may sound, but the owner of this site should not let You post all this junk in the future. I probably saw every single one of Your games (the posts about them, I mean) and played a few. Every single one of Your games is terrible. Same assets, little to no story, boring mechanicsā€¦ Every game is just the same, but with a different background. At least it was the issue until now. Look at the last photo. That one caught me laughing so hard. How do You look at it and think ā€˜oh, that one looks great! Imma release it.ā€™?

Iā€™m sorry, but that one is the ultimate reason why You shouldnā€™t be allowed to create more of this junk. Previously You at least made something a little bit decent. That one is justā€¦ Trash. I have no other words.

Letā€™s not speak about Your prices and how aggresively You try to defend Yourself against criticism. I am out of words, lol.

Quick edit, found a typo.

18 Likes

Every time I always feel that your game is a bit like paying IQ tax.I think your game has no other advantages except letting players know that they have been cheated.You should polish the game carefully, not cut the playerā€™s leeks. Once or twice, we will certainly understand, but if this continues, we will have to be suspicious of circling money.

13 Likes

Why should we forgive you for this trashā€¦? Iā€™m extremely curious

11 Likes

surely your content should count as shovelware at this point?

11 Likes

Iā€™d say this is about right. Some of his games are literal slide shows.

10 Likes

Iā€™d really like to play this game but I wonā€™t pay any money for a slideshow, either put some more effort into your games or make them freeā€¦

7 Likes

I rarely commentā€¦ but likeā€¦ this feels like spam, shovelware, asset flip, recycling of the bad type, lack of content, price gouging, trying to be like the sports game series of releasing the same shit with the excuse of like ā€œOh, we added likeā€¦ slightly better graphicsā€¦ and one new small insignificant thing that changes absolutely nothingā€, type of game. Iā€™m sorry, but like, I never paid for one of your gamesā€¦ but from what Iā€™ve heard and seenā€¦ it sounds like yah hit all those descriptive criteriaā€¦

You should actually improve your games, rig the models and textures to work betterā€¦ add more to the games. You knowā€¦ like an actual dev would do especially when they claim they are improving with each game like you said you was doing between your first and second gameā€¦ like, yeah, at that time. Good excuse, makes sense. Now if you still use that excuse, itā€™s not one anymore, its a lie.

11 Likes

This one is a new low. The last screencap is actually a joke, no? You have a history of churning out buggy slideshow mess games, but this one looks like you stopped giving what little effort you normally do. Most projects get the benefit of ā€œat least they made somethingā€. You are probably the only user that does not get that benefit. The only pro is that you have everyone rallied against you, so at least you bring the rest of us together.

9 Likes

Yeah, sometimes it just takes a shitty ā€œgameā€ to do that lol

Iā€™d like to remind everyone of a few things as there are a large amount of comments that do or come close to violating our community guidelines in regards to our always be civil and improve the discussion guidelines.

Itā€™s absolutely fine to bring something to attention, critique, voice concerns, thoughts, etc to a dev or another user about a game or topic when done so in a respectful manner. We welcome and encourage discussion and the community getting involved. However, I would urge our communities members to frame your concerns and critiques in a more civil manner that falls in line with our guidelines.

@Xyster3k does not violate our community guidelines with their post and to be fair to them, they do outline what all there games are about in a generalized description, disclaimer, and images about their games. We leave it up to our community members to make informed decisions for themselves about what to download, support or spend money on. Anything that is posted as spam, malicious in nature, or outright scam will of course be removed as they always have been.

Letā€™s keep it respectful as any further comments that violate our guidelines will be removed.

2 Likes

The developer has been sharing very barebones, paying ā€˜gamesā€™ for two years, without listening to feedback or critiques.

The complaints are because when asked for money, the player would expect a minimum of effort and quality. And Iā€™m saying this as a former fan and Patreon supporter.

9 Likes

Wellā€¦thereā€™s not much reason to listen to feedback or critiques when some people are still paying for your stuff, is there? At least in their point of view

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised that thereā€™s no rule against promoting games like this where itā€™s obviously just asset flipping to make a quick buck.

10 Likes

Ultimately we donā€™t want to impose upon and stifle creators, nor the audiences that they happen to connect with. I would be happy to continue this discussion but since we are veering off-topic I would advise this being held in a separate thread in #general-discussion.

Not trying to quash the discussion, but openly disparaging someoneā€™s work on their own thread does seem a little gauche to me.