Skyrim Mods

It’s just about personal taste, and it takes a lot of work to create mods such as these. So it makes sense if the person in question only modifies the things that they’re interested in, and doesn’t take time to do the other.

4 Likes

Because most players are males. Most males like females. Most males who are using this kind of mods are playing on females and enjoy their character’s appearance. Modders create content they want and I clearly said that creators of this kind of mods don’t want to play as males and see fat males around in the game. If you want to play as fat male then create this kind of mod by yourself.

6 Likes

Has anyone tried to install SAM from Vectorplexus. With that you can have a muscular or fat male character and it works along with weightmorphs if you like your character to get from thin to fat or vice versa.

1 Like

sorry for sort of necroposting, but i wanted to say that Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 has a weight system, so if you really like a bodyslide preset created using the Additional Sliders mod, you can use it and still be able to gain weight through eating a lot.

whats also neat about it is that if you eat too much you become “gluttonous” slowing your character down. whenever i use it i try to keep my character constantly at that state, lol.

Hardly feel like responding to a 10 day old thread would ever be considered necro-posting, but that’s cool to know about RNaD 2.0, thanks!

1 Like

Well, the only problem is that default additional sliders are garbage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, just got Skyrim from a friend of mine. Wondering if there’s been any updates to the list since someone last posted here?

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of, no; Skyrim’s bodies tend to look like garbage if you make them too large, plus there’s the issue of clothes clipping unless you manually adjust them for custom bodies past a certain size, so I don’t know that it’s really ever been a huge priority of anyone’s.

If you’re using CBBE and BodySlide, you could create a body that starts skinny and becomes fatter rather than more muscular or toned as the weight stat increases, and pair it with something like Pumping Iron (or the SSE version), although that requires SKSE.

I’d considered trying to make a similar mod that would increase followers’ weights as they leveled up now that SKSE seems to be mostly stable for the 64-bit version, but I don’t know anything about Papyrus scripting and the very idea of opening the Creation Kit is enough to sour my mood for the rest of the day.

If you look on sites like LoversLab, I’m sure there’s sex mods for adjacent fetishes like breast expansion, pregnancy, inflation, etc., but I don’t know of much else specifically focused on WG/BBW stuff.

1 Like

The reason they look garbage at larger sizes mainly comes down to the sliders available, as coldsteelj mentioned. There were a bunch made for CBBE (prior to SSE) that can ameliorate the main one I’ve found, which is some incredibly jank deformation around the waist and torso.

Unfortunately, these were never converted to work in SSE and the CBBE body’s SSE version had belly nodes taken away, preventing fun jiggle physics (unless you change to a different body, like UUNP, which lacks anywhere near as many useful sliders). Updates/forks of RNaD & weightmorphs rendered pre-SSE vore/expansion mods incompatible (the converted mods look for the wrong file and can’t hook properly into the newer version).

Basically, SSE mods relevant to WG are kinda screwed and probably will stay that way without a few big steps like UUNP-compatible sliders, mod compatibility patching. It’s achievable and would probably happen if the game wasn’t getting old and being left to die by Bethesda (apart from a million new platform releases).

If someone want to create a good looking ssbbw body shape for Skyrim he will need to create another custom body with increased polygons count and adapt outfits for it, because I don’t know any existing body types for Skyrim which is high polygonal like CBBE for Fallout 4.

I am prob gonna sound dumb and this is a old forum but do these mods only work on vanilla skyrim or do they work with special edition

Most of the mods i believe will only work Vanilla skyrim unless you check for a Special edition version of the mod

Also here a link to a mod that i found that have weight gain for vanilla skyrim

1 Like

Dang that does make sense though cause I could not get anything to work at the top and the things you need to get to work would break special edition even with SKSE in

It doesn’t seem to be working for me. The only thing I have on is weight gain, and after sleeping the mesh only seems to reset back to a weight of 0. Is there some way I’m supposed to have it use my custom mesh for the weight? I’d think it would just add numbers to your characters in game weight if you ate and slept.

Someone can help me, why my char don’t have animation?
the same thing with NPC :confused:

1 Like

You probably need to run FNIS again (if you haven’t already).

It’s a shame that none of the publically available sliders are good. Coldsteel’s are better than the rest, but they don’t look fat so much as inflated and only one set of sliders affects hands and feet. Fortunately, you can port sliders from Fallout 4 (though it’s not all that simple) and it’s not hard to touch them up in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, as I’ve done here.

You can make the face and neck gradually get fatter with the rest of the body, but it works only if the actual weight is changed, so, not many mods will affect it (I think SexLab Hormones does, but not WeightMorphs since the latter affects morphs and not weight). In order to do that, you need to modify SkinnyMorph slider the head’s .tri file has though unlike others, it needs to be done in reverse (at 0, it should be fat and at 100, it should be skinny), so, it’s a little tricky.
Moreover, you can make animations change with higher weight throug DAR, but it’s not an automatic process, you need a variable to track real weight and it can be done only in a number of stages, i.e. you have to make animations for weight 0-10, 11-20, 21-30.

All of this is a lot of work, but it’s worth it. I also recommend using SMP physics for things like hair and capes since they actually conform fattening bodies as seen on the screenshot above (you can see how the cloth does a good job hiding breasts at weight 0, but fails to cover anything at weight 100 without stretching while hair moves properly over her butt instead of clipping into it).

3 Likes

damn, too bad none of these are for special edition

I think, i had put some mods that are not from my original game I need to reinstall everything again
-_-

Found something out: you can move bones on _1.nif (100 weight) model without anything going wrong (at least in LE) and they will gradually move into place as weight increases from 0 to 100. This is more relevant for SMP skirts and dresses than regular HDT-PE stuff since using sliders alone won’t work properly at all.
Again, this works only if your weight gain mods use actual weight and not sliders.

You can see how the skirt no longer covers her butt instead of stretching over it as you’d have to do with a static skirt.

6 Likes