Skyrim Mods

I’d like to second that.
Try as I may, I have not yet been able to get CBBE 3BBB, CBBE SMP, or Weightmorphs to work in Skyrim

I’m hoping to get either the Legendary or Special editions of Skyrim for a laptop I asked my cousin to get me for Christmas this year so I can apply these mods (and hopefully some kind of jiggle physics mod that probably doesn’t exist yet).

If it uses CBBE, which makes female characters look trash, I’ll be avoiding these. I wanna make the normal female character models gain weight, not trash sexualised ones.

You’re on a fetish site complaining about sexualization?

8 Likes

For the record, the majority of mods that will use CBBE will work with Bodyslide, which you can then use the vanilla preset for to continue having a “non-sexualized” body type. Combine that with the never-nude option or one of the many underwear replacers and you will have a perfectly reasonable body type.

Otherwise, simply refusing to use CBBE means you’re gonna be out of luck kiddo.

4 Likes

TIL that normal maps are really important for this sort of stuff. You can get away with using regular mods at smaller sizes, but once you start adding folds to things, you need custom normal maps for them to look right.
Compare my previous two posts to this one:

Note that this is NOT my work (aside from face, but that’s not the focus here), I took both the slider stuff and normal map from arca.live (can’t remember from whom because it’s in Korean, but you can find it pretty easily by searching for “bbw,” “Skyrim” in Korean and “site:arca.live”
Now if you’re trying to have weight gain mechanics rather than just a fat character, you can have normal maps for both twigs and whales with mostly seamless transition as there is a mod that switches normal maps with higher weights and you might be able to use it to make the character sweatier too. The only problem is that it works only on actual weight slider, so, if a mod merely changes specific sliders that aren’t that, it won’t work.
At the same time, real weight slider is also the only reliable means of making the face fatter with higher weight, so, you might want to switch to that anyway.

Also, for those who want to use coldsteelj’s sliders in Skyrim SE (not an option for LE yet), download Devourment Refractor from LoversLab, it has necessary files for it. It’s a vore mod, but you don’t need the rest, just Bodyslide stuff.

10 Likes

Are there any fat/weight gain mods for your character or nude mods for Skyrim LE on Xbox One?

no as you need to jailbreak the xbox one for pc mods

1 Like

Sorry to bring disappointment but no, and afaik there’s no real way to make them work with Xbox One since you’d need an Xbox version of the mod. Add on that there are some mods that simply just aren’t allowed on the platform, like CBBE, and Script Extenders are a flat nonstarter.

1 Like

IDK if this thread is active but I figured I’d bring attention to this mod I recently found

4 Likes

SlaveTats users can use this tat pack to put various WG related body writings on their character.

2 Likes

is there a way to get this mod to work with dynamic weight gain? as in u can get as fat as shown in this mod using food items etc and u dont just start this big?

For those running SE (not AE compatible yet), the latest version of Devourment Refactor is amazing:

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60444&sid=8a6f95cc4bf22d31cbb73234dc3ece44

It will take a hot second to set up all of the requirements, but the mod is very customizable to your tastes now. Check the site for all of the hard requirements, and remember to downgrade AE if you are updated. Obviously, vore is the star of the show and has the greatest amount of customization options. There is also a built in weight manager so you can set up dynamic weight gain/loss as well as setting up which sliders are affected by weight gain or loss. Weight gain can come from vore, food, potions, and ingredients. There is also macromancy/GTS options, so you can have characters get taller as they gain weight or cast a spell to grow/shrink a character. I think the only major fetish that has not been captured by it yet is pregnancy. It is, however, fully compatible with Fertility Mode:

The forum linked above has tons of troubleshooting comments, so be sure to look through it if you have troubles with setup.

1 Like

I’ve played Skyrim for quite a while, and accumulated quite the collection of WG mods, Including most of the ones above. I edited the Weightmorphs so that the effect isnt just called Weightmorphs Stamina Edit, or something like that. Here’s What I did with my Character

And here’s the Edited Effect descriptions, Apparently the Names stopped working, IDK Why

7 Likes

Unfortunately, most relevant mods are morph-based, which prevents one from modifying everything above collar, which looks jarring when you have this blob of lard with a thin neck and one chin. Really wish more used real weight values.

1 Like

Yeah, Thanks to the limitation of the game, and the EXTREME limitation on customization of beast races, There’s a lot that you can’t do with them, Actual humanoid races seem to work pretty ok, but beast races are missing some pretty important sliders

2 Likes

If I may inquire what WG mods are you using? Aside from the ones listed in this topic, I’m only familiar with weightmorphs and Devourment Refractor.

1 Like

In terms of WG mods, Really only weightmorphs, I just edited the esp file using the CK. As for the actual body mods, I have so Freakin Many that I don’t know, But I do know that I am using the CBBE body models, and mainly just started with a higher slider amount so that the minimum weight for my character is just bigger.

Ah gotcha. While I don’t really use weightmorphs atm due to DR having a weight manager. As for body mods I have quite a few myself, mostly whats provided with DR though.

One thing I want to try is that while I want to get this mod, I’m not sure if I would have the right version for it. Is this the right version for the mods and such?