Skyrim Mods

Ah gotcha. While I don’t really use weightmorphs atm due to DR having a weight manager. As for body mods I have quite a few myself, mostly whats provided with DR though.

One thing I want to try is that while I want to get this mod, I’m not sure if I would have the right version for it. Is this the right version for the mods and such?

Yup that’s the right version. However if you are going to use Devourment Refractor you need to download and use the downgrade patcher(here’s the link: Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community ) to roll back to before the AE update, DR isn’t compatible with that (plus many other mods that’s not been updated in ages). Also I recommend setting SSE to only update when you launch it and only launching it through a mod manager.

I’m guessing regular Skyrim is either bugged or does not work? From what I heard the intro is completely bugged on the SE edition, right?

DR is exclusive to SE. Not sure what you mean by the intro being bugged though on SE. Been fine every time I start a new game (other than the times I forget to run FNIS with new animations installed otherwise the npcs have a seizure lol).

But I am assuming the rest of the mods meant for base skyrim work for special edition?

Most popular mods have been converted over to SE though I think some mods still only for classic skyrim can work on SE. However i would recommend looking for the SE conversions b4 trying though. ( I’m not to knowledgeable on that part sorry). Nexus would be the best place to look but I would recommend a different mod manger from the official Nexus one. I use mod organizer 2 myself, and it can be linked to nexus for direct to mod manager download.

1 Like

Which mod managers would you suggest for Skyrim SE?

I use Mod Organizer 2 (Mod Organizer 2 at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community and here’s a link to their page with tutorial vids on how to use it https://www.modorganizer.org/). I’ve been using it for long time. Make sure you have all the hard requirements for DR and you will be good to go.

I was recently browsing mods after picking up the Special Edition on sale, and came across a weight gain mod on Nexus called Winterweight. I added a link to the OP. As an added bonus, it seems to have built-in support for Devourment Refactor. Unfortunately, this now begs the question of whether I should run this or WeightMorphs.

1 Like

Hello, Im getting the AE verision of skyrim, im wondering what mods do i need to able to fatten the player character while eating or do i need to get the SE of skyrim instead? also some good clothing mods would be helpful

To my knowledge (someone may correct me on this), the only practical difference between AE and SE is that AE is just SE with the inclusion of a bunch of Creation Club content. That said, AE and SE have different version numbers, so you should always thoroughly check the descriptions, file lists, and installation instructions of any and all mods you install, especially SKSE.

there are some mods in which you need to have a premium account…

Show at least one such modification.

is there no simple mod that just changes the character weight slider from 0 - 1 depending on food?
After all, you can do the rest with bodyslide yourself…

Just use both :wink: s’what I do

Hello, for the weightMorphs, anyone know how to implement custom sliders into the script and what script to change?
heard someone on nexus did it but they deleted their account… so its impossible to ask them anymore