Well hello! I’m Exas4000, the creator of the game: Feast of the Greedy.
Since i’m doing a side project at least related to our weighty community, i decided to make this Post to relay any stuff happening with it.
so Slay the spire is a deck building rogue like and 1-2 weeks ago, the devs of that game enabled steam workshop.
I hesitated a lot before starting this project. and has of now, i’m still in the setup stages.
My goal is to have a custom class added to the game, one of wich would still have some of the game’s flavor.
The main event i wish to use has inspiration is the Red mask bandit event. Using them i wish to make : The Red boar
The Red boar would use a mix of moves inspired from the usual bandits and special ones, but also use (hopefully) seduction and Weight gain themed moves. I’m currently getting the help of Alucard V for the concept phases.
The mod required the following before beeing fonctionnal:
- Setup the mod platform(done)
- mod.class, to allow the content to be uploaded has a mod correctly (to do)
- setup character sheet (partially complete)
- Art (concept phase)
- Relic, a passive for the character(done, but no way to test yet, could be improve or changed)
- The cards (setting up + concept phase)
Resilient reseves (above) inspired by the red mask relic (bellow)
Have a nice day!