So I saw a girl I knew in high school...

20 days and no recap, hope you’re doing great soldier, and her aswell. We’ll be waitin’.

2 Likes

Alright to update everyone it’s been going actually really well, most of her friends don’t live out here anymore so she’s been coming to see me at my work and we’ve been hanging out a ton. I even took her to my friend’s Halloween party, we have been pretty flirty towards each other and I think I’m going to ask her if she’d like to go out with me soon, the fear of rejection has been holding me down these past few weeks but I think I’m going to do it. Sorry for the late updates, don’t wanna make you guys read the play by play, but you guys will probably be the first to know if it’s official.

13 Likes

Good luck man, you’ll need it

4 Likes

It’s surprising how well you seem to connect with her. I wish you the best of luck in asking her out.

4 Likes

This is a welcoming thing to see every so often.

Well ladies and lads its official, she kissed me, I’m gonna be honest I just couldn’t make the first move but it finally happened, thank you guys for this, I really appreciate the kind words and encouragement, without me posting this I don’t think I ever would’ve talked to her again.

14 Likes

Happy for you and your new relationship!

Does she know you’re sharing her pics to online randos? If so, cool, but if not, i would take this down. I would be very upset if i found out my partner was sharing even relatively innocuous pics of me to randos, especially to a horny site

14 Likes

Congrats man. Hope you two have a nice relationship. Also what @skitterwave said. If she doesn’t know about the photo. Should probably take it down.

5 Likes

Not to sound like a broken record, but I gotta agree with the others. Definitely better to be safe than sorry. I’m happy for you two though!

1 Like

Yea you guys are definitely right, I was 100% riding off the high that night :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

It happens. Good on you for rethinking it!

1 Like

You could update us with your relationship and other stuff because that would be interesting!

4 Likes

If you two are together in the future and more comfortable. Ask permission at that time. But pls do continue updating us. This progression so far has been cute so far.

5 Likes

Congratulations to you! It takes courage to take the plunge. I’m so glad it worked out for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This reminds me of that one story that Midnitemorty made on twitter.

1 Like

Been wondering how it’s been with the girl? If you want to share that is.

1 Like