So I saw a girl I knew in high school...

So me and my buddy went to Denny’s recently and a girl a friend of mine had a quick romance with senior year of high school was there. She was relatively thin when they had gotten together, around 135 pounds-ish, and the relationship ended fast and hard. To sum it up they weren’t on speaking terms after that, but when we showed up it was about 11:30 pm and when we were getting our table we saw her getting out to leave. Let me just say, and I know most of us here dream about shit like this, but she literally blew up, like at least 260 pounds now, she had on the tightest jeans, it literally looked like the button was about to shoot off and hurt someone. we had brief eye contact and I know for a fact she knew who we were, large Oreo shake still in her hand as she sped up her pace to get out of there. I was and still am in utter disbelief about it… like the last time I saw her was about 4-5 years ago and damn I didn’t think it was possible for someone to let themselves go like that. When we had known her she was like into running, the beach, was going to ASU for college and had previously been on the cheer team (before getting kicked off senior year) and it’s just crazy to me that something like that, something I find extremely attractive happened. Like a 5’4 girl going from 130lbs to 260lbs is like insane in 5 years right??? I just needed to post this somewhere, I’ve been thinking about it non-stop, and for anyone that finds this enjoyable… it’s possible, I’ve seen the holy light with my own two eyes.

21 Likes

Woooooooh, what a lucky man you are.

You could always try to get back in touch with her, moreover if you’ve been thinking about her non stop!

9 Likes

I mean I guess being alone at Denny’s at basically midnight is a bit of a cry for help. But I have no clue what I would say to her… or even what my friends would think… like I guess I could bring up that I saw her there but I dunno… definitely a lot to think about :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well from my experience, don’t worry about what your friends would think. Who you pursue is up to you and if your friends are truly your friends they’ll accept it just fine. Also, I don’t know the full situation but perhaps you can start by simply catching up, you’ve already met back in highschool. Of course go with what feels right for you :+1:

7 Likes

Go for it! Nobody is stopping you and you’ll regret it if you don’t try. If it fails it fails, atleast you tried.

4 Likes

So… update, after reading what you guys had to say I messaged her on insta and we are gonna grab lunch this Friday, she seemed pretty happy to talk to me so I’m pretty nervous. I appreciate the motivation you guys have given me and I’ll let you know how it goes :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Good luck! I hope everything goes well

3 Likes

Nice job! If she was happy then I don’t think you need to worry too much. Just enjoy your lunch together and keep in mind there’s no pressure, you’re just catching up with an old friend

4 Likes

Omg, good luck bro! No pressure

4 Likes

Nice confidence. Hope you two have a nice chat.

1 Like

Any progress, Ranger?

1 Like

My brain saw this and instinctively thought it was asking for progress for a game update, lmao

4 Likes

We had a great time, it was really nice catching up with her, we ended up seeing the new Halloween movie together on Sunday. Friday night I think we were both pretty nervous, but Sunday was really fun, we grabbed some food, went to the mall and saw the movie, and when we were driving home we got Carl’s jr, I can say with confidence now I understand how it happened… Still pretty surreal but we are gonna hang again Thursday so I guess it went pretty well :smile:

17 Likes

Nice!! I hope you guys will be able to get together hehe

2 Likes

Knew you could do it! Glad you two had a good time, here’s hoping things keep going well in the future! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congrats on the first hangout. I do really hope that something beautiful will bloom from this

2 Likes

Reading through this, this feels like spectating the chat for Densha Otoko all over again.

1 Like

Nice man. Hope next date is a good one.

1 Like

big if true. Good luck my man.

1 Like

this is honestly pretty cute, keep us updated and I hope it continues to go well

1 Like