So, Voracious is still alive!

Hey guys, it’s been a hell of a long time and I thought this site was dead for real but here I am. I just put out a new version of Voracious! after some time. I’d like some feedback on the new content, so if you’re interested, you can check it out here:

Or join the discord here:

It’s still a work in progress, but it’s looking pretty awesome now, finally getting towards having the full version out soon, so here’s hoping.
(Also I couldn’t remember my old login details… woops)

6 Likes

@VoraciousNuumi On FA it says the file cannot be opened
Please help.

wait nvm I just realized its not a video game and its like dnd. Ok sry bout that.

I seem to be running into an issue in which i can not open the discord in the discord app. Is this an error is something set to make it web based only?

Disregard, error rectified

Can I be re-invited to the server?

it says the discord link is invalid or expired

Is the Discord link broken or?

Hey there! I want you to know as an avid roleplayer who has made their own rpg system in the past that this is really good! If you ever feel like opening up your discord server again (it seems like the link was taken down) I would love to give a more thorough praise!

So gamers, Voracious was still alive… 5 years ago. I don’t think you’ll get much from the project anymore.

1 Like

So… Their No link???

Nope. If I remember right there are still some files for gamerules around, maybe on deviantart, but they’re not complete

The final version of the game before I put the project down is still posted here

I closed the Discord down in the end, mostly due to the negative attitude I was getting towards my attempts at making the game more streamlined and less ‘Simulator’. Apologies!

1 Like